Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: C. Paul: "He can't guard me!"

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    You're saying Payton, Stockton, and Thomas are already in Paul's dust? gtfo I don't see how that's possible.
    CP3 might not even win this series. But this guy is acting like he is better then Isiah. CP3 is a bad leader and that is gonna haunt him his whole career. I have never seen CP3 in a big game not lose his head, he always plays at the edge of losing it and sooner or later that will cost you in the playoffs.

I really want to see him try his whole "intimidating" things against Duncan and Bowen.
    Last edited by Younggrease; 04-21-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    You're saying Payton, Stockton, and Thomas are already in Paul's dust? gtfo I don't see how that's possible.

I'm not saying he's had a better career or even close of course.

But if we are talking about a sustained level of play over the course of a season, I am absolutely saying that CP3 currently is playing at a little higher level than the Glove or Stockton.

And I LOVE the Glove.

I consider Isiah as a member of Magic's era. So I didn't mean him. I mean in the mid 80's Isiah was out of his mind. But Paul is close to that currently.

P.S. In fact, I think mid '80's Isiah is one of the most underrated players in league history.

Good college starter

SAS isn't a reliable source

But it is a disrespectful esp. since Kidd is someone he looked up to growing up but they do whatever it takes to get in ppl's heads i guess. Not everyong can be Timmy D

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    CP3 might not even win this series. But this guy is acting like he is better then Isiah. CP3 is a bad leader and that is gonna haunt him his whole career. I have never seen CP3 in a big game not lose his head, he always plays at the edge of losing it and sooner or later that will cost you in the playoffs.
    You're watching a different CP3 than me.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by KokeAyne
    Last week at the season finale Kidd was outplaying him. I remember Dallas had the momentum going and Kidd drew an offensive foul at half court on CP3 and right after that CP3 just that face of frustation...
    you must have missed the game Cp3 had against Kidd earlier in the year when he still played for NJ or the first time they met after Kidd was traded to Dallas.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    It is a disrespectful esp. since Kidd is someone he looked up to growing up but they do whatever it takes to get in ppl's heads i guess. Not everyong can be Timmy D
    The same way it was disrespectful for AI to break MJ's ankles?

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    No, because MJ was still the better player at that point.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    that's part of the game. I don't like the attitude around here that competitiveness = bad sportsmanship

Dunking on everybody in the park darabzarrabi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    Every time he plays Deron.
    IN COR RECT!

Serious playground baller EuJazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    You're watching a different CP3 than me.
    Yeah a different one than me too.

He got pissed during the Jazz's last win in NO, and straight shoved Kirilenko out of the way for a rebound, tore down the court out of control, ran right over Deron Williams (who was standing still haha), got a charge and became IRATE that they called it a charge.

4 points and 9 dimes. You're kidding yourself if you say he never loses his head.

Serious playground baller EuJazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darabzarrabi
    IN COR RECT!
    What, everytime but one?

How is that incorrect?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    that's part of the game. I don't like the attitude around here that competitiveness = bad sportsmanship
    You're the one who said it was disrespectful of Paul...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EuJazz
    Yeah a different one than me too.

He got pissed during the Jazz's last win in NO, and straight shoved Kirilenko out of the way for a rebound, tore down the court out of control, ran right over Deron Williams (who was standing still haha), got a charge and became IRATE that they called it a charge.

4 points and 9 dimes. You're kidding yourself if you say he never loses his head.
    dont forget in the USA Brazil game where he for no reason throws Varejoa out the way on a dead ball situation almost causing a fight. It happens a lot.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    May be too early for you, but not for me.

CP3 is playing at a level Kidd never sniffed.

I mean, man, I haven't seen a point guard play at his current level since the Magic man.

CP3 is just playin' crazy.

prime KJ?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease

I really want to see him try his whole "intimidating" things against Duncan and Bowen.
    Amen. He is really the most overrated player in the league right now. His leadership is pathetic I saw in the Portland game earlier this year he started whining and how it spreads to his teammates. Chandler and west follow his lead now have you ever watch West he calls and one on every shot he has ever taken. He didn't use to do that but when your leader is a whiner it trickles down. The problem with Paul is he doesn't have the leadership to win the title as a first option but he has the ego of someone who has to be the first option. He will never win a title.

People are comparing him to legends who have actually accomplished something beside ruining his NCAA team's postseason by punching someone in the balls.