Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Default Re: Awesome 'Jailblazer' Stories

funny stuff...i remember a story about sheed or bonzi pegging randolph in the face with the ball...wish i had a link

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I believe it was his child's nanny that he raped.
    I got that mixed up with the domestic abuse of his wife. Patterson always reminded me of Mike Tyson. They are both psycho.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    OH STFU...Kobe raped a woman, Odom is a pot head. Ruben Patterson was accused by his wife. I know the Blazers were bad, just shouldn't be brought up by a Laker fan. I guess I hold a special hate for rapists.
    OMG Odom's a pothead, he should go to jail with all the rapists and murderers. Seriously, how are you going to compare a pothead to a sex offender? Half of the people on this board are probably potheads.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    OMG Odom's a pothead, he should go to jail with all the rapists and murderers. Seriously, how are you going to compare a pothead to a sex offender? Half of the people on this board are probably potheads.
    not to mention half of the league...

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

I'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I'm high

128 time NBA All Star Run&Gun=Fun's Avatar

I remember reading a story about the Blazers after a loss were watching another game in the locker room and taking bets with each other about the outcome.
    Pippen walked in and went nuts at them.

Imagine being drafted to that team in the Jailblazers prime.

isn't something like 60% of all teenagers have tried marijuana?

and ill fight tot the death to prove its better for you then alcahol. it comes from the ground its got to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    funny stuff...i remember a story about sheed or bonzi pegging randolph in the face with the ball...wish i had a link
    I'm pretty sure it was Rasheed Wallace that threw a ball at Ruben Boumjte-Boumjte while he was practicing free throws. That pissed me off pretty good. Here's a guy actually spending time working on his game, and one of the few players on that team that was stayed out of trouble, and Sheed is busting his balls like that.

I also remember hearing a story about Bonzi Wells telling Conzanzo (I think) that he was going to have his boys take care of him.

For awhile, Bonzi was taking a lot of heat. The fans were booing the team for being dysfunctional, and then Bonzi came out with a quote basically dismissing them, saying they'd boo in the arenas, but still come up and ask him for his autograph. Very unfriendly towards the fans.

I also recall hearing a story about an alarm at Damon Stoudamire's house going off. Police went to investigate, found the front door open, and looked inside to find a pound (or some large amount) of weed on the table. They weren't able to press charges since they basically intruded on his property.

One of the lesser-known facts about Zach Randolph punching Ruben Patterson revolve around a couple things. First, Zach and Ruben had been wrestling (either some time earlier or at that moment) for fun. Ruben got pissed. I don't know the order these events occured in, but I know Patterson and Qyntel Woods ended up getting into it at a practice, and I believe it was then that Randolph sucker-punched Patterson.

While we're on the topic of Woods ..... while he was being investigated for dog fighting, Zach Randolph was trying to harass/threaten the guy that had reported it to the police. This is the type of **** you'd expect from a Sopranos episode, not a basketball team.
    Last edited by reppy; 04-12-2008 at 05:03 AM.

Oh I guess that makes it alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    isn't something like 60% of all teenagers have tried marijuana?

and ill fight tot the death to prove its better for you then alcahol. it comes from the ground its got to be good.
    No it's not. It's not better for you in any way. There are links between Marijuana smoking and Schizophrenia. A lot of older pot smokers develop serious anxiety disorders and I happen to know a few that take anxiety medication, both smoke recreationally. Smoking is never going to be a good thing no matter how you try and rationalize it.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i wish the Jailblazers era continued..:)

I remember hearing a story during practice Ruben Bouijme Bouijme (I can't remember how to spell his name) was up one end of the court practacing freethrows. Then Rasheed Wallace came up behind him and threw a basketball as hard as he could right into his back. And while Ruben was on the ground in pain, Wallace and Patterson walked off laughing.

I thought it said "awesome jailbait story". ahh, crap

Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
    I remember reading a story about the Blazers after a loss were watching another game in the locker room and taking bets with each other about the outcome.
    Pippen walked in and went nuts at them.

Imagine being drafted to that team in the Jailblazers prime.
    Jermaine O'neal, Zach Randolph and Qyntel Woods