Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: JR Smith looks like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
    F*ck off dumbass!
    So having tattoos all over ones arms makes them look like an idiot? makes sense...
    The only idiots I see here is you and your team for trading away Garnett.
    Hows it feel getting F'd in the ass in the AI deal?

You made philly a better team after 1 year.

lol!

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raid09
    Yes, I am bitter about that loss tonight. No, I don't think JR looks that bad, and no that loss has nothing to do with this. JR>>>Monta? What? Trying to change the subject because you said something stupid?

You said that the OP's opinion was invalid because he makes less money than JR. Basically the same thing.
    Umm. no, I said that to this guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth
    Looks like? He is an idiot!
    Maybe if you took the time to read the stuff in the 1st page, then you would've realized that he wasn't the OP...stupid.:)

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    Hows it feel getting F'd in the ass in the AI deal?

You made philly a better team after 1 year.

lol!
    I did? Sweet!!

BTW, I personally loved the AI deal and I hope Denver gives him 6 more years that he asked for.
    Last edited by KRAYZIE; 04-11-2008 at 12:52 AM.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

I did? Sweet!!
    you as in nuggets.

with a join date of july 2007, im sure you werent a nuggs fan prior to the melo era.

Local High School Star

Umm. no, I said that to this guy...

Maybe if you took the time to read the stuff in the 1st page, then you would've realized that he wasn't the OP...stupid.:)
    I'm sorry, you're right.

I don't think I need to copy and paste my entire post. Just replace "OP" with "TheHonestTruth" and read it again. Still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    you as in nuggets.

with a join date of july 2007, im sure you werent a nuggs fan prior to the melo era.
    Right back at ya buddy, you with your Nov 06 join date, which isn't that far off from the time I joined.

Serious playground baller WildStyle's Avatar

I'm not against tats. I'm against ugly ones though. JR's are ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by raid09
    Yes, I am bitter about that loss tonight. No, I don't think JR looks that bad, and no that loss has nothing to do with this. JR>>>Monta? What? Trying to change the subject because you said something stupid?

You said that the OP's opinion was invalid because he makes less money than JR. Basically the same thing.
    Ok here we go again:)

I didn't realize that stating the obvious and saying someone makes millions is stupid/invalid when you have guy starting a stupid thread by saying JR looks stupid because he has tattoos or a guy claiming that he really is. So what's your beef with me? is what I said that much worse than what they said? What's wrong with disagreeing with someone elses opinion? I'm sure that I'm not the 1st person who's done that in here, hell everyone has.

Banned

Oh JR is stupid in the academic sense...why do yo think he couldn't go to UNC? or almost any other school.

I dont know why people judge him so harshly though. He isn't some thug and I find it funny how people judge the kid. Its ironic because he was more the kid that got picked on by the thugs in high school or the tougher kids on bball teams. Maybe he is overcompensating.
    Last edited by Younggrease; 04-11-2008 at 01:15 AM.

Certified ISHiot.

i think JR may have gone a bit overboard, but if he likes them then that's all that matters i guess. it's not like he will ever have to get a real job, so no worries there.

oh btw, as of now monta>>jr, it's really not close.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Oh JR is stupid in the academic sense...why do yo think he couldn't go to UNC? or almost any other school.

I dont know why people judge him so harshly though. He isn't some thug and I find it funny how people judge the kid. Its ironic because he was more the kid that got picked on by the thugs in high school or the tougher kids on bball teams. Maybe he is overcompensating.
    There's a reason why he was drafted #18 overall in the 1st round straight out of high school. When you're that good, there's really no point in going to college. It's all about the dough, so why waste time going to college when you can play in the NBA right away.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    i think JR may have gone a bit overboard, but if he likes them then that's all that matters i guess. it's not like he will ever have to get a real job, so no worries there.

oh btw, as of now monta>>jr, it's really not close.
    Of course Monta is better than J.R. right now, I was just saying JR>>>Monta just to piss that guy off.

Banned

There's a reason why he was drafted #18 overall in the 1st round straight out of high school. When you're that good, there's really no point in going to college. It's all about the dough, so why waste time going to college when you can play in the NBA right away.
    JR was trying to go to UNC...I dont care if he didnt go to college. I was saying he couldnt go if he wanted too which is indicative of his IQ level.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    JR was trying to go to UNC...I dont care if he didnt go to college. I was saying he couldnt go if he wanted too which is indicative of his IQ level.
    How do you know this?
    And I know that he was trying to go to UNC, but plans change and he decided not to go and later made himself eligible for the NBA draft, does that mean he is stupid?.

This thread fails.

Jealous much?