Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SonOHammerwafer
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Marko Jaric got Adriana Lima?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamboyant
    Yep, she claimed so, numerous times.

But honestly, I don't believe her.

No Brazillian girl over the age of 13 is a virgin:) it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by SonOHammerwafer
    im going to make a pretty accurate guess that you've never been with a woman not named Lefty
    lol don't hate cause I tell it like it is son. Not too many woman is naturally beautiful behind all the makeup. Just ask your dad, he'll agree. I do admit she looks good with all the makeup on. Still, Marko can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    lol don't hate cause I tell it like it is son. Not too many woman is naturally beautiful behind all the makeup. Just ask your dad, he'll agree. I do admit she looks good with all the makeup on. Still, Marko can do better.

Completely agree with you bro.

Have you seen Eva Longoria without the makeup?

SonOHammerwafer

Adriana Lima without the makeup is fine. Name a girl who you think looks the best without makeup. She won't be much hotter than Adriana.

Banned

Without makeup! Oh hey, guess what? She may even be hotter! What a ****** that said she's lacking in the face department.

She's a supermodel, dip****. There are less than 10 of them walking the planet that are in their prime. You may not be particularly attracted to her, but she damn sure isn't average or ugly in any way shape or form.

Banned

BTW... she may not do it in the front but I guarantee she's sucking that dude's dick and or taking it up the butt. He wouldn't be with her if he weren't getting some type of gratification. That or he's banging a bunch of groupies on the road and going home to her later on but I kinda doubt he's with her for her personality.

@ Eva.

Well son I have a few friends who is naturally beautiful. Won't show their pictures here though, sorry. If you look around your friends a little more I'm sure you can spot some of them too. I can't think of any celebrities right now but I'm sure some of them are naturally beautiful. As I said, Adriana has great body, and I didn't even say her face was ugly. I just said it's average. She looks just okay.

lol @ vendetta angry much? She's an ordinary girl before she become a supermodel, remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    BTW... she may not do it in the front but I guarantee she's sucking that dude's dick and or taking it up the butt. He wouldn't be with her if he weren't getting some type of gratification. That or he's banging a bunch of groupies on the road and going home to her later on but I kinda doubt he's with her for her personality.
    did u do the same in jail

Banned

@ Eva.

Well son I have a few friends who is naturally beautiful. Won't show their pictures here though, sorry. If you look around your friends a little more I'm sure you can spot some of them too. I can't think of any celebrities right now but I'm sure some of them are naturally beautiful. As I said, Adriana has great body, and I didn't even say her face was ugly. I just said it's average. She looks just okay.

lol @ vendetta angry much? She's an ordinary girl before she become a supermodel, remember that.

I'd like for everyone to read this post carefully just so that they can understand exactly what it means to be delusional.

There is not a chance in hell that your friends, even if they looked their absolute best 24/7, could become super models. They may be hot, but they are not Adriana Lima. Do not kid yourself. I don't know why I even bother. Clearly, you're insane.

As for your picture... you do of course realize that it was taken from the exact same time as the picture I posted? It's called a bad picture. It happens.

SonOHammerwafer

@ Eva.

bad picture everyone can take them. Look at the one right above it dude. Also I gaurantee you those girls you know aren't hotter than this one, you only feel that way because you know them and know their personality and everything, which is completely understandable. But stand your friends next to Adriana Lima both wearing no makeup or whatever and ask 100 guys to choose and garaunteed all 100 will choose Adriana Lima.

My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup, I kindof know what you mean how it's more attractive for women to be natural. Makeup is kindof like clothes. Some jeans might make a girls ass look really nice when it doesn't look as good without them but so what!! Makeup makes some girls more attractive but so what? Judging a girls looks just cuz the beauty vogue-makeup crap she does to herself is retarded. It's like saying "man that Whitecastles burger looks amazing but I'm not gonna eat it because I know it doesn't look exactly like it does in the picture. Why deny yourself the Whitecastles??
    Last edited by SonOHammerwafer; 04-09-2008 at 09:31 PM.

bad picture everyone can take them. Look at the one right above it dude. Also I gaurantee you those girls you know aren't hotter than this one, you only feel that way because you know them and know their personality and everything, which is completely understandable. But stand your friends next to Adriana Lima both wearing no makeup or whatever and ask 100 guys to choose and garaunteed all 100 will choose Adriana Lima.

My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup, I kindof know what you mean how it's more attractive for women to be natural. Makeup is kindof like clothes. Some jeans might make a girls ass look really nice when it doesn't look as good without them but so what!! Makeup makes some girls more attractive but so what? Judging a girls looks just cuz the beauty vogue-makeup crap she does to herself is retarded. It's like saying "man that Whitecastles burger looks amazing but I'm not gonna eat it because I know it doesn't look exactly like it does in the picture
    No, I assure you some of the friends I know is more beautiful, although Adriana has better body. I myself will pick Adriana for reasons other than beauty just so you know.

And that is not bad photo. It's an honest photo. Just like everyone else in the planet, Adriana has bad sides and good sides.

Who's judging anything? I'm just telling it like it is lol.

Oh and vendetta, it takes more than looks to become supermodel. I have no doubt my friends won't ever become supermodel.

Decent college freshman

Jessica Biel without makeup:

SonOHammerwafer

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Jessica Biel without makeup:

she looks fine to me

National High School Star

she looks fine to me
    Yeah, but you're not dating super-hot women like 90% of this board apparently is.

You guys surprised? Let's look at Marko's ex:

Just google Elisabetta Canalis and you'll see more pics