Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K*O*B*E
    he made it to the second round in the east after playing washington. kobe got put out in the first round of the west playing phoenix.

washington,phoenix a big difference
    and then almost beat the pistons, a team kobe couldn't even get close to beating with shaq/payton/mailman on his team

NBA Superstar

he made it to the second round in the east after playing washington. kobe got put out in the first round of the west playing phoenix.

washington,phoenix a big difference
    who stepped up their game from regular season to playoffs, and who disappeared when their team needed him most (4th quarter, game seven).
    As much as you love Kobe, a leader is not someone who flakes out when their teammates are looking to them for
    ...hmmm ,
    ...what is the word I am looking for???...oh yeah...LEADERSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    God bless.
    Knoes #1 Groupie.
    Exactly.

Therefore, any of your nonsense is to be dismissed with the rest of the groupies. I'm above your level, and in your head.

But hey, at least you can admit it. That's the first step in seeking help.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Exactly.

Therefore, any of your nonsense is to be dismissed with the rest of the groupies. I'm above your level, and in your head.

But hey, at least you can admit it. That's the first step in seeking help.
    Hey, Knoe, let's make a bet. I'm sure you're man enough to take this bet. Lets see you not post about Kobe for two weeks. Lets see you talk ball for two straight weeks.

You know what? To be fair, I'll do the same, for the next two weeks my posts will be on basketball only and no ot's and no humor just pure basketball knowledge.

Are you a bytch? Or are you gonna take it? Don't bytch out.

Decent playground baller

People getting their panties in a bunch over a fake quote. Show me a legit link please.

Really Bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    who stepped up their game from regular season to playoffs, and who disappeared when their team needed him most (4th quarter, game seven).
    As much as you love Kobe, a leader is not someone who flakes out when their teammates are looking to them for
    ...hmmm ,
    ...what is the word I am looking for???...oh yeah...LEADERSHIP

I'd like to see a Kobe fan answer this quote.

What kind of leader gives up on his team like that?

Or how about all this games during the regular season where Kobe just flat out refused to score in a half? What's up with that?

Banned

TmacsOneGoodEye just owned the idiot known as Ho Itawl.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore wild orchid's Avatar

Maybe if they like to go out to dinner with their teammates, But I bet players like KG,AI, and other older superstars would go to the lakers before cleveland for one they would have a short window to try to win a champship and they would want to play with a proven player on the big stage rather than a young stud who only been in the playoffs once so far. Second its LA or Cleveland come on fellas.Third everyone wants to play on the lakers at one time growning up sorta like the NY Yankees in baseball.
    :rollingeyes: :rollingeyes: You don't really believe people want to play for the Lakers do you? Well that may have been the case when Shaq was the leader and people took less money to come to the Lakers but now???.... There is a reason Smush Parker is the starting PG for the Lakers, nobody else wants to be there.
    The only thing Kobe has proven is that he can score a lot of points if he takes a lot of shots. Since Shaq left they have been a lottery team and a barely 7th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    and then almost beat the pistons, a team kobe couldn't even get close to beating with shaq/payton/mailman on his team
    I don't know if you watch basketball or not but the pistons team Lebron faced was no where near as good as Larry Brown's pistons I sorry buddy roster check

Pg. Billups/James/Hunter
    Sg. Hamiliton/James/S.Parker
    Sf. Prince/Willamson/
    Pf. Wallace/Okur
    C. Wallace/Okur/Milicic

Extremely deep with Memhet Okur and Mike James off the bench plus they were hungry lebron faced a waterdowned flip sauders piston. don't compare that please.
    Last edited by K*O*B*E; 08-13-2006 at 12:57 PM.

NBA Superstar

I don't know if you watch basketball or not put the pistons team Lebron faced was no where near as good as Larry Brown's pistons I sorry buddy roster check

Pg. Billups/James/Hunter
    Sg. Hamiliton/James/S.Parker
    Sf. Prince/Willamson/
    Pf. Wallace/Okur
    C. Wallace/Okur/Milicic

Extremely deep with Memhet Okur and Mike James off the bench plus they were hungry lebron faced a waterdowned flip sauders piston. don't compare that please.
    excuses are like as$holes, we all have one, know one, and can smell them from a far. Why cant you Kobe lovers accept the fact that your favorite player is good but not the best at everything? WHY?WHY?WHY?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wild orchid
    :rollingeyes: :rollingeyes: You don't really believe people want to play for the Lakers do you? Well that may have been the case when Shaq was the leader and people took less money to come to the Lakers but now???.... There is a reason Smush Parker is the starting PG for the Lakers, nobody else wants to be there.
    The only thing Kobe has proven is that he can score a lot of points if he takes a lot of shots. Since Shaq left they have been a lottery team and a barely 7th seed.

You're a freakin idiot, you know that?

There is a reason Smush Parker is the starting PG for the Lakers

yeah it sure is it's called CAP SPACE DUMBASS

Quote Originally Posted by Edge
    You're a freakin idiot, you know that?
    LOL @ you.

There is a reason Smush Parker is the starting PG for the Lakers

yeah it sure is it's called CAP SPACE DUMBASS
    awww sookie sookie now. boo boo is mad cause nobody wants to play with Kobe! The Lakers had cap space issues when the signed Malone & Payton. They just got them to sign for less.There are a lot of teams that have cap space issues but they don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

awww sookie sookie now. boo boo is mad cause nobody wants to play with Kobe! The Lakers had cap space issues when the signed Malone & Payton. They just got them to sign for less.There are a lot of teams that have cap space issues but they don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
    :stupid: