Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College star

Default Re: Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

i dont really care if a player is gay or not. Who cares? As long as he doesn't go grabbing guys ***** and feeling them all over the court...i dont give a ****.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

you have to be a special kind of insecure/ignorant to give a sh*t how or who someone f*cks. if someone being gay bothers you, catch up with the collective conscience and try not to continue wasting your life thinking about stuff that doesn't concern you (you idiot).

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Cuttino Mobley exposed

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusiv...o_Scandal.html

As far as Jefferson well there have been various rumors about him and his voice doesn't help at all and neither did the advice he gave to any gay athlete which seemed very well thought out. RJ may be straight and I'd say 50/50. I havent' heard him admit it or deny it and as long as he helps the Nets I don't care honestly.
    mediatakeout are a bunch of gossiping lyers. mediatakeout will lie about anything.

In It to Win It

All I really remember of Radja was that he was Croatian and played for the Boston Celtics with Rick Fox, Antoine Walker, Eric Williams, David Wesley, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson are the most obvious gay couple in the NBA. They're BFF since college, co-purchased a summer home and live together in the off season and they both look and act very "feminine."
    Come on man - Steve Francis + Cuttino Mobley? They're the original gay couple.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    mediatakeout are a bunch of gossiping lyers. mediatakeout will lie about anything.
    Pictures don't lie though:

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    i think that gay players should have asterisks next to their names like barry bonds
    For your dance floor shopping pleasure.
    *Amaechi,Jonh
    *Jefferson,Richard
    *Radja,Dino
    Last edited by Dasher; 05-08-2008 at 08:57 AM.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Cuttino Mobley exposed

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusiv...o_Scandal.html

As far as Jefferson well there have been various rumors about him and his voice doesn't help at all and neither did the advice he gave to any gay athlete which seemed very well thought out. RJ may be straight and I'd say 50/50. I havent' heard him admit it or deny it and as long as he helps the Nets I don't care honestly.

Lets use a website where the other main headlines are:

"IS BEYONCE PREGNANT ... HER HAIR SAYS YES!!!"

"We Are SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Christina Milian Is Rockin Some BANGIN' SHOES!!"

"DAYYYYYYUUUUMMM!! We Knew Alicia Had HIPS .. But We AIN'T KNOW She Was HOLDIN' LIKE BUFFIE!!!"

"Global Warming Is Causing A NEW SPECIES ... The GROLAR Bear .. A Grizzly Bear/Polar Bear MIX"

Real journalism at it's finest there.

NBA lottery pick

Let me guess he has a book coming out....

Learning to shoot layups

Wow, Dino Radja huh? That is too funny.

I went to the same college as Cuttino Mobley but I wasn't there when he was attending. I never heard anything about him being gay though and I know he is close with his father too, not that it means anything but usually if you have a strong male figure in your life you don't become gay. That first picture is definitely suspect but the second one could have been a fan wanting to take a pic or something.

I don't think Jefferson is gay, he's just that dude that acts like a little ***** that everyone says is gay but really isn't, he just acts like it. haha.

Hip 2 Da Game:The One Stop Hip Hop & Sports Blogspot: http://allhiphopsports.blogspot.com