Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    Wait, is this a fact or just a rumor (like the old ones about Isiah, Magic or Pippen being bi's)? A few hours ago, I read this as a rumor and that Rađa didn't admit anything.
    Neither mentioned above are Bi.

Rumors are such full bull**** because if I said "LeBron James has a secret videotape of having a threesome with Paris and Nicky Hilton" and I convince someone that its true and they go and convince another person that its true then so on and so on.....

Then LeBron would have to defend himself of the allegations by making public his sextape with Paris and Nicky Hilton.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    Wait, is this a fact or just a rumor (like the old ones about Isiah, Magic or Pippen being bi's)? A few hours ago, I read this as a rumor and that Rađa didn't admit anything.
    The Magic Johnson rumor wasn't really fair though. He had HIV and of course that starts rumors because that is the first thing everyone thinks of when they hear HIV.

I always thought jeff foster could be gay

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SRZ66
    u clicked on it and posted in it hahahahahah own3d!
    I did, because I wanted to ask the question I asked. Why is this worthy of its own thread?

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    I dont really understand what being on the down-low means.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man,and throughout history multiple warriors and emperors had sex with guys although they had sex with women and had children.

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man but they think something is wrong with them because they're taught throughout childhood not to be gay and that gay is wrong.Thats why there are so many confused individuals out there unsure about their sexuality,like GOBB.
    down-low is from a book that came out a few years ago about men who were married to women and had kids and everything...were living another lifestyle as a gay man.....

NBA rookie of the year

The most obviously gay player is Anderson Varejao

Banned

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man.
    Seriously, could you please further expand on your reasoning for saying this? A friend of mine is gay, and he says the same thing, and we've argued about it for hours. He says you can be be gay but not have ever had sex, which makes sense, because you would be attracted to the same sex still... But how is it a lifestyle? You could act totally like a heterosexual male yet like men. I really don't get it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease rapsfan3's Avatar

Richard Jefferson = GAY

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man.
    isn't it uncommon for straight men?

NYK's comeback 08-09 worldbefree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
    Very homophobic is what you meant to say... You're also probably a suppressed homosexual.

Don't be mad cause Amechi wouldn't respond to your emails you homer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    down-low is from a book that came out a few years ago about men who were married to women and had kids and everything...were living another lifestyle as a gay man.....
    How ignorant can a woman be not to notice that her husband is a ******?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by worldbefree
    Don't be mad cause Amechi wouldn't respond to your emails you homer.
    Cool... He was a really bad basketball player, but kind of an interesting person. Almost has his PhD. I walked by him once at the mall, after recognizing him, I waved, he stopped and bowed to me, I thought it was pretty amusing, and a cool gesture. That would be neat if he responded to my emails, although I've never sent any. Doesn't mean we'd be having sex.
    Last edited by Chalkmaze; 03-19-2008 at 06:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
    Seriously, could you please further expand on your reasoning for saying this? A friend of mine is gay, and he says the same thing, and we've argued about it for hours. He says you can be be gay but not have ever had sex, which makes sense, because you would be attracted to the same sex still... But how is it a lifestyle? You could act totally like a heterosexual male yet like men. I really don't get it.
    My cousin has been gay for years,ever since we were like 10.

Homosexuals carry themselves in their own way,its not how you live but its more of how your carry yourself.

Those who act like heterosexual men but are actually homosexuals are those who are confused and embarassed to publicly admit they are gay but they carry themselves like a homosexual,one example of this would be GOBB.

Carrying yourself like a homosexual can be from how you talk to your friends to the movements you make when you talk

Its very compliacated,we spent several weeks in a semester discussing homosexuality in sociology.

Banned

Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson are the most obvious gay couple in the NBA. They're BFF since college, co-purchased a summer home and live together in the off season and they both look and act very "feminine."

Heck, Luke Walton even plays like a WNBA player.

Banned

My cousin has been gay for years,ever since we were like 10.

Homosexuals carry themselves in their own way,its not how you live but its more of how your carry yourself.

Those who act like heterosexual men but are actually homosexuals are those who are confused and embarassed to publicly admit they are gay but they carry themselves like a homosexual,one example of this would be GOBB.

Carrying yourself like a homosexual can be from how you talk to your friends to the movements you make when you talk

Its very compliacated,we spent several weeks in a semester discussing homosexuality in sociology.
    hmmmm... see I still disagree with that... People stereotype, and think that because someone acts a certain way, like a limp wrist or whispy voice, that that makes them gay... sometimes the stereotype does work out that way.. But there are lots of completely straight guys that carry themselves like the gay stereotype. Vice versa, there are many many homosexual men who act very masculine.

I still don't really buy the argument you made, but I appreciate your taking the time to try to explain it.