Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Any defender who uses this new tactic of putting a hand in the face of the shooter...

hhhhhaaaaaa how can pleezebelieve even attempt to sound like he knows sh*t about basketball afer this debacle?

hey pleeze, heres a new tactic for you: watch basketball for longer than lebron has been in the league before you spout off about anything.

Default Re: Any defender who uses this new tactic of putting a hand in the face of the shoote

this is a great self-owned thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Any defender who uses this new tactic of putting a hand in the face of the shoote

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    hey pleeze, heres a new tactic for you: watch basketball for longer than lebron has been in the league before you spout off about anything.
    Well, if he started watching basketball after LeBron joined, doesn't that mean he's going to have to wait until LeBron retires to have been watching longer than LeBron's been in the league?

Great BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Well, if he started watching basketball after LeBron joined, doesn't that mean he's going to have to wait until LeBron retires to have been watching longer than LeBron's been in the league?
    lol...no. do you understand what is being said?

National High School Star allball's Avatar

Default Re: Any defender who uses this new tactic of putting a hand in the face of the shooter...

I know I'm late but my cousin was doing this to me in the late 70's when I was a kid. used to hate it but once I mastered concentration it didn't bother me. seriously dude were you in a time capsule for the last 30 years?

Say, what's IS this new tactic?

tim duncan on drik

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    What, exactly is he to do? When Kobe elevates for a jumpshot, Battie, along with every other defender, doesn't have the jump speed and length to get up and block a jumpshot. Contesting the shot is more effective with blocking the view of the player rather than risking hitting the wrist of a shot they can't block.
    +1

EDIT: jesus i didn't realize this was at 11 pages lol...

Made that high school varsity squad

every player that attempts to block a shot when the opponent is going up for a lay up is wack....