Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who has better handles than Chris Paul?

If you go to NBA.com, they have CP3's top 10 plays of the year so far. Watch #1 and tell me who has better handles than this kid. Poor Anthony Carter, that was friken disgusting lol

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Who has better handles than Chris Paul?

as far as functional handles/ability to control the ball and create without turining it over? yeah he's probably the best. but as for flashy handles? no one in the league even competes with jamal crawford.

Local High School Star ChrisConley's Avatar

Good look Konex. Great vid. I don't know Stro, that number one play is hotter than anything I can ever remember seeing Crawford do, and I'm a Knicks fan.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisConley
    Good look Konex. Great vid. I don't know Stro, that number one play is hotter than anything I can ever remember seeing Crawford do, and I'm a Knicks fan.
    nah.. crawford throwing it off the board to himself while in the air and dunking it >>> anything paul has ever done. also that behind the back then back in the other direction move he uses to set up his floater in transition is incredible. have you ever tried that? i swear its the hardest effing move to do, i've practiced it a bunch of times and still can;t do it well enough to do it in a game. another thing crawford has over paul is that he's breaking out sick moves almost every single time he goes to the hoop. seems like every time he gets the ball he pulls out some street handles. plus imo his crossover has GOAT status.

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

I have a feeling that since you didn

Learning to shoot layups

baron davis

Local High School Star ChrisConley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    nah.. crawford throwing it off the board to himself while in the air and dunking it >>> anything paul has ever done. also that behind the back then back in the other direction move he uses to set up his floater in transition is incredible. have you ever tried that? i swear its the hardest effing move to do, i've practiced it a bunch of times and still can;t do it well enough to do it in a game. another thing crawford has over paul is that he's breaking out sick moves almost every single time he goes to the hoop. seems like every time he gets the ball he pulls out some street handles. plus imo his crossover has GOAT status.
    oh that off the glass dunk was insane. i meant in terms of handles, but that behind the back and back move is pretty difficult you're right. i see it so damn much and crawford makes it look so easy that it doesn't seem as nasty. the thing is jamal gets away with ridiculous carries. everytime he crosses someone it looks like a blatant carry to me and they rarely get him on it. i'm not complaining, being a fan and all, i'm just saying.

you're right though, crawford definitely has overall better handles than cp3, but find be a play where jamal does something hotter than what chris did to anthony carter off the dribble.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Granted I haven't watched much Jamal Crawford for at least a few years, but I'm hesitant, to say the least, to think that his crossover could be anywhere near the GOAT

Local High School Star e20dyl4n's Avatar

another thing crawford has going for him.. biggest loser in the game. his handles get him nowhere

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Granted I haven't watched much Jamal Crawford for at least a few years, but I'm hesitant, to say the least, to think that his crossover could be anywhere near the GOAT
    who's is better? iverson? hardaway? meh. crawford has a ****ing sick crossover. hate on him all you want for chucking or whatever but his handles are incredible. i've never seen anyone do some of the moves he is capable of doing.

I think efficiency has to be as much a factor as flash. Paul has the ball EVERYTIME..making crazy moves/passes and he hardly ever turns it over..

Am I the only one REALLY impressed by the move he put on AC? He was trapped, got away and made the defender do a 360 as he blew by

Banned

I feel like the world has kind of forgotten about Allen Iverson. nobody has better handles than AI. in fact that might be AI's problem. he handles the ball so effortlessly there's no real reason to pass to a guy unless he's wide open. before you call me a hater when is the last time AI has ever swung the ball just to swing it?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    before you call me a hater when is the last time AI has ever swung the ball just to swing it?
    never.

i haven't forgotten about AI, but paul has him from an efficiency standpoint, and IMO crawford has him from the flashy standpoint, so there was no reason for me to bring him up.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Penny4MVP2k's Avatar

Chris Conley, meet Mike Conley

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IE9vFuCJN8

Banned

I think Deron Williams has a better handle and a better understanding of ball handling in general. Paul is more athletic so he can get to spots but it isnt because of better ball handling.