Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default I refuse to believe Eric Gordon isnt the offspring of Michael Jordan

MJ's sons with his wife just arent great basketball players and no signs of them excelling in other sports. Seem like good athletes just not great. And most likely will end up in the coporate world running one of Mj's businesses.

But Eric Gordan? Its screaming MJ son. I know MJ dipped off on his wife and knocked up Eric's mother and told her to keep it hush. He didnt need to pay her off because he insured her if Eric was the one. And he is...he really is. MJ played for Da Bulls, Eric is from Illinois...wears #23, has a fundamentally sound game and is the best freshman in the nation. He even has Mj's ears.

-"Ears and chin like MJ. I studied his biological makeup"

Exactly...same swagger and all. No waste MJ wasted DNA on his current kids whatever thier name is. I dont even care to know thier name. But Eric Gordon is the truth...he could only come from this mans genes

Default Re: I refuse to believe Eric Gordon isnt the offspring of Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    MJ's sons with his wife just arent great basketball players and no signs of them excelling in other sports. Seem like good athletes just not great. And most likely will end up in the coporate world running one of Mj's businesses.

But Eric Gordan? Its screaming MJ son. I know MJ dipped off on his wife and knocked up Eric's mother and told her to keep it hush. He didnt need to pay her off because he insured her if Eric was the one. And he is...he really is. MJ played for Da Bulls, Eric is from Illinois...wears #23, has a fundamentally sound game and is the best freshman in the nation. He even has Mj's ears.

Exactly...same swagger and all. No waste MJ wasted DNA on his current kids whatever thier name is. I dont even care to know thier name. But Eric Gordon is the truth...he could only come from this mans genes

He takes after Kobe Bryant a lot in that first picture

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: I refuse to believe Eric Gordon isnt the offspring of Michael Jordan

you fail

Quote Originally Posted by l0ssr3c0rd
    you fail
    Like your username? Who created that...your little sister?

Learning to shoot layups

Like your username? Who created that...your little sister?
    excuse me?

Certified ISHiot.

Local High School Star

why u have kobe in the first pic?

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    He takes after Kobe Bryant a lot in that first picture
    Please be joking.

Fail +2

Quote Originally Posted by Big One
    why u have kobe in the first pic?
    Why you talkin like AI in a postgame interview?

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

I'm still not ready to worship at the alter of a 6'2" SG who sucks when playing off ball.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Fail +2
    Miami Heat: Fail +3
    Your life: Fail +4

laughing at your own joke

unlimited failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I'm still not ready to worship at the alter of a 6'2" SG who sucks when playing off ball.
    You're such a hard ass. Bout to call you Mercury Morris

-"Dont call me when you're on the express way. Call me when you turn the corner and look for a parking spot. Matter of fact.....matter of fact, call me when you're on my porch and I come to the door and ask Who the hell are you pal? Ok? Ok?"

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    laughing at your own joke

unlimited failure.
    Bitter at GOBB from previous encounter

ownership.