Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: OT : Funniest poster on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    You're the homo who started this thread just to give Gobb a shot out.
    It's pretty obvious you want to be in his pants as well.
    Dedicated a thread to GOBB? Hardly. But I gotta admit, he's one funny phukker.
    But let's take a look at eldrunko. Dedicates his whole posting career to be an e-wart on GOBB's left asscheek. Accusses people of homosexuality but yet references a gay remark when he attempts to chop people down.

Maybe the truth is eldrunko is a liloriental boy who wants his boazi stuffed with some Philadelphia cream cheese. Quit your gig and go back to the username he tore you up with and man up. It's over.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    GOBB, and its not even close
    You're sometimes hilarious, no doubt perhaps the most witty+funny combination here, but to say you're the funniest overall and it's "not even close" is a bit much.

My type of funny may not always be the most funny, but that's mostly because a lot of it is simply over people's heads, but when I'm on, I'm on, and it doesn't get much better than that when I'm "in the zone" ...

(me being LOJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog
    You're sometimes hilarious, no doubt perhaps the most witty+funny combination here, but to say you're the funniest overall and it's "not even close" is a bit much.

My type of funny may not always be the most funny, but that's mostly because a lot of it is simply over people's heads, but when I'm on, I'm on, and it doesn't get much better than that when I'm "in the zone" ...

(me being LOJ)
    You're not on me level when it comes to humor. Thats a fact. And I thought people would catch the joke "not even close" since thats a popular ISH saying. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You're not on me level when it comes to humor. Thats a fact. And I thought people would catch the joke "not even close" since thats a popular ISH saying. Guess not.
    I guess I didn't catch the part about it being an ISH popular quote. To say "I'm not on your level" is true, we're certainly on different plateaus, but whoz is better is still a matter of opinion.

If you polled the board, most would say "GOBB!!!...GOBB!!!" but in reality if everyone on here knew me as well as they know you (for obvious reasons), and didn't suck your nuggets 24/7, I'd dare to even say I'd win the overall majority vote.

I honestly don't see how you'd see it differently. Like I said, you're the more witty+funny+smack type, but in an "overall" character standpoint, I win. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianballer
    jefferson money FOR SURE. dude always has me cracking up
    ?Are you serious? He does nothing that is funny, but laugh at his own pathetic joke"z." And his arguments are so uninformed that I guess it may actually bring out a laugh or two. But overall, he says nothing of humor but pose as a homosexual and tends to have opinion of women and if you give two cents to what he says, then you're just wasting your money...

Wait, and let us not forget J$ is arguably better than both of us in the make me giggles department.

If J$ were our ages and had the experience under his belt he'd either A. be way up there even more so than today or B. he'd evolve into a poster where his funny is just well beyond what most could even begin to comprehend to be funny.

I at times suffer from this complex.

Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    ?Are you serious? He does nothing that is funny, but laugh at his own pathetic joke"z." And his arguments are so uninformed that I guess it may actually bring out a laugh or two. But overall, he says nothing of humor but pose as a homosexual and tends to have opinion of women and if you give two cents to what he says, then you're just wasting your money...
    An e-diot such as yourself would only make such an e-tarded comment. Even if I have beef with someone, I'll give them their dues when it's warranted. J$ is funny, even you have to admit that. Maybe not always your # 1 fan, but you'd be lying if you said you never find duke funny, ever.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    THe opinion of a angry reject, ladiez and gentlefolk.

This dudette haz taken such a blind following to the fundamental azpektz of her religion, instead of an Enlightened, Holy, Peaceloving approach that the kid'z forgotten how to laugh. His only refuge lies in beating his meat to Alba and occasionally Bargnani. OCASSIONALLY. He is a shameful stain to mankind. Pleaze erase him from the boards before she erazes himself.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Dedicated a thread to GOBB? Hardly. But I gotta admit, he's one funny phukker.
    But let's take a look at eldrunko. Dedicates his whole posting career to be an e-wart on GOBB's left asscheek. Accusses people of homosexuality but yet references a gay remark when he attempts to chop people down.

Maybe the truth is eldrunko is a liloriental boy who wants his boazi stuffed with some Philadelphia cream cheese. Quit your gig and go back to the username he tore you up with and man up. It's over.
    God, it's so phukken transparent that you're a Goob groupie. Quit your sucking up and hero worshipping. The only reason you find Goob funny is because you guys are one of a kind. You know that saying "game recognize game"? Well, it doesn't apply in your case. It's more like "gaytard recognize gaytard".

5-time NBA All-Star

Wait, and let us not forget J$ is arguably better than both of us in the make me giggles department.

If J$ were our ages and had the experience under his belt he'd either A. be way up there even more so than today or B. he'd evolve into a poster where his funny is just well beyond what most could even begin to comprehend to be funny.

I at times suffer from this complex.

Hold up. Im az arrogant az any cocky mopho out there but I got to give respect where respect iz due. I absorbed most of my comedik talent from an eclectic combo of sources. Groucho Marx, Bill Hickz, Edward Murphy, Jim Carrey, NastyWin, Jim Crow, TMOGE'z one liners, Josh's outrageousness, and Gobb's long soliloquoyz with trillions of popculture referencez in them.. Now folkz can accuse me of viciously sucking your one eyed e-snake, but the truth is la verdad, and la verdad will set you free.

I would be nowhere without my beloved mentorz. I respresent da young, da fresh, and thenew..

rank sentamentalist

LOJ has an outrageous-funny style of humour. Some of those lengthy stories can have me rolling at times, depending on my mood.

GoBB is funny only when he's laying into someone and they have absolutely no response. Which is generally the majority of the time. Maybe the funniest thing is that whenever anybody has anything on GoBB, he's so frickin' good at downplaying it and acting like he doesn't give a flying **** and/or laughing it off, that nobody ever remembers. That's why no one ever gets the best of him.

Neither of you are actually very witty - although GoBB probably is more so than Josh. Witty is... reppy. gts, B-low, bigkingsfan. Tmacs and J$ to an extent for sure, although they don't show it off too often. Long lost fellas like saKf, adam, geeWiz, etc as well. It's a drier form of humour, and neither of you are near the top. You excel in other ways.

And thus ends my character analysis. Enjoy. :)

GOBB is witty. Much more so than anyone you mentioned. I'll admit my witty side is not up to par with a handful of posters here, but you're quite wrong about me not being "very witty" ... maybe you haven't seen enough of my posts when I'm in that type of mood?

I can pull anyone's card and do-so in a way that leaves them scarred. I guess my psychological approach is where I measure my wit, and not so much referencing, even though my referencing skills are up there too. I just don't show it often.

reppy is a funny guy, and he's e-telligent too, but not the LOL hard funny guy. Just makes you giggle from his infamous one-liners, which is cool, that's what makes him a good all around quality poster.

Even yourself RidonKs can be funny at times. I've read stuff from you "in the heat of the moment" that made me step back and say you can be calm cool and collected in the midst of an e-beef and bring some good humor to the table. I'd even say you're top 10 funny on here.

Everyone measures what they think as funny in many different ways.

This is how I'd rank the funny here, (keep in mind I don't post a great deal in the main forum).

Five years ago ...

GOBB
    some old school posters including myself

Today ...

Myself
    GOBB
    J$
    JtotheIzzo
    whoever else

In 5 years if everyone is still here ...

J$
    Myself
    GOBB
    some new fresh poster
    whoever else

Just IMO.

rank sentamentalist

Eh, I think we have different ideas of what constitutes wit. I'm pretty sure I've got it right, but I've never been one to argue semantics.

Even though that isn't true in the slightest, and anyone who's read arguments I've been in knows that semantics is sometimes all I argue.

I guess I didn't catch the part about it being an ISH popular quote. To say "I'm not on your level" is true, we're certainly on different plateaus, but whoz is better is still a matter of opinion.

If you polled the board, most would say "GOBB!!!...GOBB!!!" but in reality if everyone on here knew me as well as they know you (for obvious reasons), and didn't suck your nuggets 24/7, I'd dare to even say I'd win the overall majority vote.

I honestly don't see how you'd see it differently. Like I said, you're the more witty+funny+smack type, but in an "overall" character standpoint, I win. That's a fact.
    There is nothing you do better than me. Unless we take into account the numerous gimmick accounts you create. Now thats something I couldnt pull off. I cant make up a gimmick account to get funny or whatever intentions it was for me creating it. The only accounts I've created outside of my name was either to stop someone from trying to jack my userhandle or I got banned for a significant amount of time thus i created voice of reason, mad max. So you got the fooling the posters and creating a new e-dentity. I'll admit I couldnt...I could try but after awhile my patience would wear thin. Just dont see how someone could keep it up non stop.

Cant think of anything else. Oh something else (this will be the 2nd thing u do better than me). Be a major annoyance.

I'm not a fan of dry humor. Which is why I never liked Seinfeld. I'm more of a Martin type of guy.