Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Clearance sale
    No actually thats what I got from reading this Soap Opera they call this thread.
    nice

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

I'd like for people on this board to explain "i dont understand what he is saying/means half the time". What about my posts dont you understand? I do the same things at other boards and no one has said those things. Maybe you werent exposed to black people, urban slang/dialect. Could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh
    yeah sorry about that crap last night, i guess i let gobb get under my skin, but i'm just the type of person who tries to put down anything said about me and explain it out
    You do realize he wasnt talkin bout this topic but in GENERAL? Oh no you didnt.

Intelligent fan

Gobb didn't you say you weren't black but you are mixed but now you are black? Make up your mind.

Kobe24, no offense, but your act is getting old. You keep chasing this guy around only,your Wile E. and he's the roadrunner. You keep setting these dud traps and he keep getting away with the classic "meep, meep" and the toungue waggle, leaving the trap to blow up in your own face.
    The more you front, the worse you make yourself look. Just let it be.

well stop using that really nice fabric softener that smells so good.

Intelligent fan

Sorry Kent. I'll use Axe now to make it smell worse.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by Clearance sale
    HAHAHAHA lol, Holy crap bro that is a classic quote right there, are you a phucking puppy? Do you need to be told good boy, good posting!!!!!! YEA for Kobe24 he is doing a good job cleaning up the board. Hey squirt do you need a spank on the ass if you have been a bad boy? You fauking fruit cake. if my dog was as stupid as you, i would shave its ass and then shoot it.
    Hold on,who are you? Does anybody know you? You didn't even reach 20 posts and you are trying to attack me? Your post wasnt remotely close to being funny and didn't make me chuckle. Your sentences are horribly formed so I only understood 1/4 of your post. Do I need a spanky? No but your mother has been very naughty,I think she needs one but I bet you already know that since the bed has been squeaking since 8 in the morning only to find out it wasn't your dad. Your dog must be stupid enough not to run away while he had the chance.

You must be one of those kids who sits alone at lunch time and orders the same thing everyday while the cafeteria ladies know your name and your life story. But I bet you are waiting for a rolling smiley for your attempted humor which you tried to use spell check but it broke after your post so here it comes

Banned

He hasn't got 1/10th your posts, and he hasn't posted one time about basketball, and he's still got more credibility than you do. isn't that something?

Million offtopic topics on this board and when I make one it gets deleted. Brilliant!

life is pain

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    He hasn't got 1/10th your posts, and he hasn't posted one time about basketball, and he's still got more credibility than you do. isn't that something?
    Credibility? I bet this is the first post you see from him. Nobody likes you,you are a 16 year old attempted know it all. You think you talk for the board and apparently,you know what movies are good and what are not. Why don't you show us your SAT scores to show us how smart you are. It's great and all if you are smart but looking at that face,you are a candidate to be the next shogun and might never get laid.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I see my thread stood up pretty well in here. And just as I thought, the usual suspects being themselves all came out to play. Everybody acting like I though they would.
    Run down:

Jerm- the prototypical d!khead with the generic comebacks. Yeah guy, I've been here for about 200 years. Long enough to see your grandparents come here to pick my cotton. Do us a favor, get aquainted with a deoderant stick.

GOBB- He was bound to pick a fight with someone. You gotta understand though, this guy is you Bunny Rabbit AKA Slim Shady.He studies every post on all threads, studying everybody, then when someone comes a steppin, he does them in like the Free World.

TMOGE- More craftier humor. His appeals to the masses. Very good imagination

Timmeh- Lighten up

I seen Hippos- Shameless self promotion. I never thought I'd see this, but someone who actually wants to be like jerm.

H&O- If you weren't the persona of a 80's rock band nobody would find you funny. It's like your trying to find your own signiture funny move.

hateraid- Your the regular hype man. The Ed McMahon or Paul Schaffer. You stand behind the funny guys and go,"ha! you are correct sir!"

Secondfiddle- You know your going to find his name in there somewhere. He did the right thing and backed out. He knew where this was going.

ShannonElement- Listen to the other guy. No, your not funny.Quit trying.

JtotheIzzo- Good timing. This guy is like the second coming of TMOGE. I have a feeling that he'll be a classic on here. Don't be afraid to lay into someone younging. You'd do well.

Ced- Why is it when it come down to smack,it boil down to something new Zealand related?

KentATM- I swear, I think you wrote one of the funnier episodes of Reading Rainbow

GoRapz- The classic stepping stone. Woody Boyd only more oblivious.

Applenader- Where was this?
    My influence on this board is undeniable and always stares you in the face. Only shy groupies and forced haters (I can't have real haters) will say otherwise.

Dunking on everybody in the park SecondFiddle's Avatar

How come these poster advertisments keep getting heavy replies?
    The same guy is like 10 different posters, how come he is oh so funny as one user name and not mentioned all his other bogus aliases.

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default asdf

No Dizzle yet?

Was hardcore Kobe fan.

Rebellious, insulted the mods and David Stern.

Repped Cham and brought the latest 411 on the rap beefs.

Made up Street Hunger.

Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
    How come these poster advertisments keep getting heavy replies?
    The same guy is like 10 different posters, how come he is oh so funny as one user name and not mentioned all his other bogus aliases.
    Talkin to yourself again?