Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: biggest nba thug now and all time?

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
    Primo "The hitman" Brezec:

Why?

Many dont know this, but primo is a for hire assasin, and a contractible hit man. Playing basketball as a cover up in europe, Primo worked for the Russian Mafia carrying out needed hits within game areas. On the side he ran an illegal gambling and prostitution ring. Donnie Walsh with ties to the Russian Mafia and black market, contacted primo on several occasions for interests outside of basketball. Primo was eventually brought into the crime family known as the Indianapolis Pacers,where he sat on the bench and conducted security and other illegal activities, like physical and verbal threatening of refs players and fans. (This is in fact how the pacers got to the ECF so many years.) Primo eventually found Christ Jesus and resigned from his life of crime in lue of better, freer life. Requesting a trade, Primo was surprisingly picked up by the Charlotte bobcats in an expansion draft. We all know the story from there.

Beat that Mr.Walters.
    I was wonder why he jumps after every loosball like he

Some how I see Charles Oakley being in prison if he never made it to the NBA. I can just see him roaming a prison yard looking for someone to shank.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShowtymeCA2NC
    but he aint a thug,,thas all im sayin blood..he aint a thug,there isnt any in the NBA..dudes in the nba might know sum thugs but ....thats about it...yall wanna see some real thugs..come to Oakland..

yeah i agree he aint no thug, the media put that tag on him because he a real dude who refused to kiss ass or turn his back on the only cats that held him down when he aint have nothin. he's a hood cat but that dont make him a thug. i aint got no doubt yall got thugs in oakland, every hood do, im from brooklyn so i've seen my share.

Learning to shoot layups

Stephen Jackson was the captain and the leader of that Warriora team. That is all I have to say about that.

Decent playground baller ShowtymeCA2NC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omarnyc
    yeah i agree he aint no thug, the media put that tag on him because he a real dude who refused to kiss ass or turn his back on the only cats that held him down when he aint have nothin. he's a hood cat but that dont make him a thug. i aint got no doubt yall got thugs in oakland, every hood do, im from brooklyn so i've seen my share.

Oh yea,i got some peoples from BK..yea,i KNOW you done seen ya fair share blood,but you right,its all about tha damn media that see a black male,wit tats and cornrows and say he is a thug,it aint right,but its life..see ,i can fux wit you,cuz u dont talk outta ya ass,like most lames on ISH..stay up tho Omar,im out