Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Jamal Murray sends LeBron James into Retirement with Nasty Facial Poster Dunk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbe View Post
    Lebron James Murray

Jamal baptized him

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: Jamal Murray sends LeBron James into Retirement with Nasty Facial Poster Dunk

Best part was imitating LeBron’s corny trap flex taunt. That he usually does for far less impressive feats. The Laker / LeBron Slayer. Light skinned Canadians like Drake taking it to the dark skinned bruvas. Yikes. Got me considering trying NB basketball shoes. Damn.
    Last edited by WhiteKyrie; 05-03-2024 at 08:42 AM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

This dude gonna Play six more years on some Tom Brady shit. I don’t think he can let go of the spotlight. If he doesn’t find another vehicle to be right in everyone’s face, he won’t retire. Maybe Amazon offers to let him lead their studio show and he retires to do that thinking he can shape narratives as what he(and nobody else) will consider an improved inside the NBA. Probably be him and Draymond with a random Lackey wanna be Ernie Johnson. Maybe JJ to add to the “Smartest guys in the room” dynamic they try to push.

Its gonna take something public facing like that as he transitions into being part(but front facing) owner of the Vegas expansion.

Hes not gonna just go away.

you see Brady about to start broadcasting while also openly telling teams they can call him if they have an injury. Some people just can’t give up the spotlight.

We are gonna be looking at that hairline ease back for 20 years.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    This dude gonna Play six more years on some Tom Brady shit. I don’t think he can let go of the spotlight. If he doesn’t find another vehicle to be right in everyone’s face, he won’t retire. Maybe Amazon offers to let him lead their studio show and he retires to do that thinking he can shape narratives as what he(and nobody else) will consider an improved inside the NBA. Probably be him and Draymond with a random Lackey wanna be Ernie Johnson. Maybe JJ to add to the “Smartest guys in the room” dynamic they try to push.

Its gonna take something public facing like that as he transitions into being part(but front facing) owner of the Vegas expansion.

Hes not gonna just go away.

you see Brady about to start broadcasting while also openly telling teams they can call him if they have an injury. Some people just can’t give up the spotlight.

We are gonna be looking at that hairline ease back for 20 years.
    The first mistake you made was putting Brady’s name in the same sentence as Lebron. Brady is clutch. Lebron is a choker.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Best part was imitating LeBron’s corny trap flex taunt. That he usually does for far less impressive feats. The Laker / LeBron Slayer. Light skinned Canadians like Drake taking it to the dark skinned bruvas. Yikes. Got me considering trying NB basketball shoes. Damn.
    Murray needs to start randomly wiping his chest. Every time LeBron does some goofball fuckup he tries to look innocent and for some reason starts wiping his chest with both hands.