Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default I saw Jamal Murray grab at his calf last night. If he goes down it’s over.

We all know jokic cant carry a team by himself.. we’ve seen him get his ass beat countless times without Murray.. he always fails without Murray.he’s not the type of player to put a team on his back and carry it through a playoff run. He’s not a Lebron james or Hakeem or someone like that. He’s not even in that realm as a player. Let’s all hope Murray doesn’t go down, because the nuggets won’t stand a chance vs any team in the playoffs without him. No Murray no chip…… I want to see them lose as full strength, so it’s no excuses. Unlike you haters. I don’t root for ppl to get hurt. I want them at full strength. I don’t get enjoyment out of watching jokic getting his ass kicked by the warriors or swept by Devin Booker because his team is not at 100% and he’s not good enough to carry the load by himself . I’m not you. I don’t celebrate when people lose at half strength
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-28-2024 at 10:25 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: I saw Jamal Murray grab at his calf last night. If he goes down it’s over.

cramp not enough fluids

Default Re: I saw Jamal Murray grab at his calf last night. If he goes down it’s over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    cramp not enough fluids
    Nice. Hopefully, he is fully healthy for the entire run. So when they lose to toody it’s all that much better. Or maybe they will be the 1st team to fumble a series up 3-0 to the lakers. Please let this happen

Murray has been garbage this series and they are still up 3-1.

Secondly Jokic actually has won a playoff series without Murray. He had Compazzo and Austin Rivers in the starting lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Murray has been garbage this series and they are still up 3-1.

Secondly Jokic actually has won a playoff series without Murray. He had Compazzo and Austin Rivers in the starting lineup.
    He can’t do it to the finals…he’s not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    He can’t do it to the finals…he’s not that type of player

Who has won a chip without their 2nd best player?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Who has won a chip without their 2nd best player?
    I didn’t say win a ring I said get to the finals

Lebron….dwight Howard….. Dirk…Hakeem…curry… you want me to keep going? That’s just off the top of the head

Anyway no reason to go back and forth. Glad Murray is healthy. That’s all we want is a healthy playoff run for these players…..well most of us. Some of us root for ppl to get hurt because we are terrified to see said player have a 100% healthy playoff run because we dread what the outcome could be. Don’t be one of those ppl
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-28-2024 at 10:46 AM.

Lebron….dwight Howard….. Dirk…Hakeem…curry… you want me to keep going? That’s just off the top of the head

Anyway no reason to go back and forth. Glad Murray is healthy. That’s all we want is a healthy playoff run for these players…..well most of us

When did those guys win 3 straight series without their 2nd option?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Dwight Howard? Dude had Rashard Lewis dropping 20 a night and Hedo playing good basketball.

When did Curry win a chip without his 2nd best player? I sure hope you don't mean Durant, they won 73 games without him and already had a good cast.

And Dirk & Hakeem never lost their 2nd options when they won a chip.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Dwight Howard? Dude had Rashard Lewis dropping 20 a night and Hedo playing good basketball.

When did Curry win a chip without his 2nd best player? I sure hope you don't mean Durant, they won 73 games without him and already had a good cast.

And Dirk & Hakeem never lost their 2nd options when they won a chip.
    Hakeem didn’t have a second option at all his 1st ring
    Dirk loss Caron butler
    Curry made it to the finals when kd went down vs the rockets
    Dwight loss his all star teammate jameer Nelson

Next!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Dirk loss Caron butler

Next!
    Alot of those championship contenders didn't have a great 2nd option in '94. Who did David Robinson have? Who did Reggie Miller have? Who did Pippen have? The Knicks had John Starks.

Jason Terry averaged more points and was a better playmaker than Butler right before Butler got injured

Curry had Klay dropping 20 a night and was on his way to be FMVP if the Warriors won and he didn't get injured.

Dwight beat the Celtics without KG and the Cavs with LeBron and a bunch of nobodies

Next!

Dirk loss Caron butler

Next!
    Caron Butler wasn't their 2nd option.

I knew you were talking out of your ass.

Nelson wasn't their second option lol he was their 4th option.

Curry didn't win 3 series without KD, it was 1 game against Houston. Portland meh they didn't need KD to beat them.
    Last edited by tontoz; 04-28-2024 at 11:17 AM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The only championships I can think of where the team didn't have an excellent second scorer are Nowitzki's Mavs and Olajuwon's first ring with Houston. And even in those cases guys had to step up, the stars didn't just go out there and average 50. LeBron James is one of the greatest ever and he can only win a weak conference that way. MJ needs Pip. Magic and Kareem need each other, Bird needs McHale, etc. Jokic needing Jamal Murray exposes some kind of weakness? He would likely be fine with these Maxey, Nuggets could even be better.

Just for that pathetic post OP I’m going to add you to my rape list

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Imagine if Joker’s guard was averaging 31/5/7 on 51/39/100… in the east. You think he’d be down 1-2?