Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jokic Stan

Default Re: When comparing to Jordan, 3-0 deficits count as sweeps, so Lebron was swept

OP is a hoe fo sho.

Default Re: When comparing to Jordan, 3-0 deficits count as sweeps, so Lebron was swept

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    OP is a hoe fo sho.
    This.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Dude stfu, you literally picked the Suns to win the chip this year and now they got "swept" in the first round according to your retarded logic.

You were slurping KD and his supporting cast before the year, but now it's "Durant is old and doesn't have GMs helping him"

You are now saying the Suns need a playmaker, but before the year you were saying "Suns have 3 players who could average 5-7 apg and be a playmaker".

Don't contradict yourself you hoe.

I thought GM's would give Durant the "lebron treatment" and send him all the best role players to fill out his roster.. i didn't know that it would just be KD and Booker (Beal is obviously hurt).. what a nightmare... It would've been nice for the Suns to get guys like Vanderbilt, Wood, Dinwiddie or Hayes, but again, the GM's were only working for LeMedia and LeKlutch and LeFakeDebate

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    I thought GM's would give Durant the "lebron treatment" and send him all the best role players to fill out his roster.. i didn't know that it would just be KD and Booker (Beal is obviously hurt).. what a nightmare... It would've been nice for the Suns to get guys like Vanderbilt, Wood, Dinwiddie or Hayes, but again, the GM's were only working for LeMedia and LeKlutch and LeFakeDebate
    Injury was a concern for Beal before the Suns even got him, he still managed to play more games this season than he did the previous two seasons with the Wizards. He's actually playing right now and just dropped 29 points in game 3, but they are still down 3-0.

Hell, Suns were #3 in terms of preseason favorites to win it all (something you always go by), and were favorites to beat the Wolves before the series started.

Give Durant the same treatment you give LeBron.

You were wrong.

grocery bagging rivals

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Don’t feel like reading the whole thread. “Not getting swept counts as getting swept if I have an agenda against you”.

That about sum it up?

Where's op's total dicksucking lapdog when he needs him badly?

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    grocery bagging rivals

ITS OVER