7-time NBA All-Star

Default Lebron's Finals streak began by teaming up with next-best player in NBA and

putting the top 3 first options in the conference on 1 team.. It's amazing that he gets credit for winning the conference after that

It's pure fraud and manufactured resume

Losing the Finals badly means the player wouldn't make the Finals from the other conference.. So Finals appearances are conference-dependant - only winning the Finals matters to prove the player beat the whole league instead of just a conference that was diluted by collusions between top players
    Last edited by 3ba11; 04-24-2024 at 11:30 AM.

Default Re: Lebron's Finals streak began by teaming up with next-best player in NBA and

Dude, it's the playoffs. Why are you bringing up something that happened over a decade ago? Get a life.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron's Finals streak began by teaming up with next-best player in NBA and

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Dude, it's the playoffs. Why are you bringing up something that happened over a decade ago? Get a life.

You're watching this bullshit called the NBA???.- get a life

I prefer shitting on it - that's all our devolved NBA deserves.. devolved in terms of skill, format, competitiveness and mentality, among others

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post

I prefer shitting on it - that's all our devolved NBA deserves.. devolved in terms of skill, format, competitiveness and mentality, among others
    If you arent interested in it then why are you making 10s of thousands of posts about it? Is your life really that pathetic that you have nothing else to do?

Seek help

Facts Are Misleading

These playoffs so far is good basketball. Defense is being allowed in a physical manner on the perimeter, scores aren't 138-132 in regulation.

There is a clear effort level and officiating difference between regular season and playoffs.

Jokic Stan

Lol you are so insecure and dumb. I guarantee you it's not the "NBA" that is the problem for you, it's simply Lebron playing in it.

You're right. Basketball is a pretty shit sport. Unfortunately I've spent so long playing and watching this trash that I'm married to it.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post

Why are you bringing up something that happened over a decade ago?

because the media still lauds the "Finals streak", even though it began after putting the top 3 players in the conference on 1 team (the "decision")..

Furthermore, winning the conference in this manner is treated the same as winning the Finals (winning the league) to inflate Lebron in a fake goat debate.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 04-24-2024 at 07:03 PM.

because the media still lauds the "Finals streak", even though it began after putting the top 3 players in the conference on 1 team (the "decision")..

Furthermore, winning the conference in this manner is treated the same as winning the Finals (winning the league) to inflate Lebron in a fake goat debate.
    Why don't you post some links where the media is bringing this up. I think it is just the voices inside your head bringing it up.