Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA All-star

Default Re: 2024 Eastern Conference R1: (1) Boston Celtics vs. (8) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post

Looks like uncle Caleb got the kids til Giannis papa giannis gets out of the hospital
    you mean uncle Caleb told the popo he accidentally drowned a few kids when it's because he couldn't afford the food bill?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: 2024 Eastern Conference R1: (1) Boston Celtics vs. (8) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post

Looks like uncle Caleb got the kids til Giannis papa giannis gets out of the hospital

Cali Love

Default Re: (1) Celtics vs. (8) Heat First Round Playoff Series Thread

Miami odds for tonight is crazy.

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

This is the most important game of the series. If the Celtics win then its normal service resumed but if Miami can pull it out, the Celtics chokejob train will be leaving the station and they'll collectively be shit right up. The analysts/social media will rip them apart also.

Celtics starting out too strong, Jaylen Brown making sure to balance it out with a little Mamba Mentality. A solid six points on 9 shots in the first eight minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoco View Post
    This is the most important game of the series. If the Celtics win then its normal service resumed but if Miami can pull it out, the Celtics chokejob train will be leaving the station and they'll collectively be shit right up. The analysts/social media will rip them apart also.
    Maybe not tonight or even in this series but I fully expect Jason Tatum's annual postseason disappearing act to happen eventually.

Dunking on everybody in the park

When was the last time a playoff team had 12 points in the first quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Maybe not tonight or even in this series but I fully expect Jason Tatum's annual postseason disappearing act to happen eventually.
    Happened in the third quarter of last game lol. I'm with you, he disappears to often for me to have enough confidence in him to have a killer instinct and take over games like his idol Kobe.

Btw, solid first quarter defensively. Offense was subpar outside of Jaylen early on.

It must be so wild to be Payton Pritchard. The majority of Americans really dont know many NBA players, and he is easily the least believable guy in the league if you just met him out and about and he said he was an NBA player. He probably has to pull out his phone constantly and show incredulous people clips of him dropping threes over Lebron and Curry because nobody believes him

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    When was the last time a playoff team had 12 points in the first quarter?
    Dallas scored 8 in the 2nd quarter the other night.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    It must be so wild to be Payton Pritchard. The majority of Americans really dont know many NBA players, and he is easily the least believable guy in the league if you just met him out and about and he said he was an NBA player. He probably has to pull out his phone constantly and show incredulous people clips of him dropping threes over Lebron and Curry because nobody believes him
    Gonna throw Tj Mcconnell in there too. Trae’s kinda famous so people know he can ball, but he felt shorter than me when I saw him(I’m 6’1). Like, noticeably. I felt like I could body this dude one on one(obviously I don’t stand a chance).

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Happened in the third quarter of last game lol. I'm with you, he disappears to often for me to have enough confidence in him to have a killer instinct and take over games like his idol Kobe.

Btw, solid first quarter defensively. Offense was subpar outside of Jaylen early on.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the kid but until he goes on an entire postseason run where he doesn't go Houdini, I'm not buying into the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the kid but until he goes on an entire postseason run where he doesn't go Houdini, I'm not buying into the hype.
    His lack of a killer instinct in tough moments is where a lot of Celtics fans grow weary of him.

NBA All-star

the Heat organization as a whole is just gonna have a tough time pondering whether this was a result from playing young and reckless, or finally playing up to their maturity.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The current Leaderboard of Total Playoff Points (before turning 27): 1. Kobe ... https://www.reddit.com/r/bostoncelti...layoff_points/

I don't think he's that bad.