Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: (4) Clippers vs. (5) Mavericks First Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Stats dont do Luka any justice tonigh
    Yeah, very composed performance, from start to finish controlled the game perfectly and played legit great defense.

Edit: Just saw his stats, wow, yeah, 28% shooting does not tell the story, 3-13 from downtown.

Harden will be 1-12 next game

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Yeah, very composed performance, from start to finish controlled the game perfectly and played legit great defense.

Edit: Just saw his stats, wow, yeah, 28% shooting does not tell the story, 3-13 from downtown.
    Dude took a bunch of last second heaves

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    The Slovenian disgrace is lucky Russ didn't break his legs.
    Yo man, you got less than zero street cred and terrible judgement if you believe Russ is an actual heavy with the hands IRL lmmfao. His entire stature and posture and toe-walking scream “can’t sit down on his fast, twitchy, snappy punches”. If Russ hit you in the face, you might be surprised how little crushing force is behind them.

Russ isn’t anything more than a DL/bi goofy crackbaby with toe-runner trackstar speed, all fast twitch fiber, who likes to play pretend menace on the court, for the attention his negligent momma and bum @ss daddy didn’t give him.

Do better.

where is this clown

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Yo man, you got less than zero street cred and terrible judgement if you believe Russ is an actual heavy with the hands IRL lmmfao. His entire stature and posture and toe-walking scream “can’t sit down on his fast, twitchy, snappy punches”. If Russ hit you in the face, you might be surprised how little crushing force is behind them.

Russ isn’t anything more than a DL/bi goofy crackbaby with toe-runner trackstar speed, all fast twitch fiber, who likes to play pretend menace on the court, for the attention his negligent momma and bum @ss daddy didn’t give him.

Do better.

You just keep providing evidence of you being an easily fooled sucker with sus judgement lol

Everybody who makes the league, puts their parents up nice, parents clean up for photoshoots, etc

Find pics of them in the late 80’s or early 90’s, in northwest Long Beach, across the highway from the Compton DMV, and get back to us. Sucker.

I didn't even say what I thought either way, egotistical pretentious mostly white prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Stats dont do Luka any justice tonight
    Yeah his shots were rimming out but his energy/demeanor were a lot better than game 1 for instance. He did try to get a little too cute/casual on a few possessions when they got their first big lead. But then when it started to disappear he locked back in.

I didn't even say what I thought either way, egotistical pretentious mostly white prick.
    You say mostly white as if somehow being part white is a bad thing ? And like that somehow makes my honest (if heartbreaking) truths about many kids born with Ricky Ross’s CIA yola in their blood less valid.

Grow up, and add some value/insight to the collective convo about whatever it is you DO know about. Instead of taking a stand where you know less than you need to take any type of stand, son.

You say mostly white as if somehow being part white is a bad thing ? And like that somehow makes my honest (if heartbreaking) truths about many kids born with Ricky Ross’s CIA yola in their blood less valid.

Grow up, and add some value/insight to the collective convo about whatever it is you DO know about. Instead of taking a stand where you know less than you need to take any type of stand, son.
    Damn.

*more cringe worthy nonsense and patting self on the back while sniffing own farts*

How's your roommate Loney?

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    How's your roommate Loney?
    I'm RRR3.

I'm RRR3.
    Wait, is this the Desi/jewish/pedo lookin chubby glasses dude ? No fkn way. If that you, I’m sorry and imma just leave you alone. You got enough problems my dude. No carbs after 5pm and no mas+urbation/p0rn, and lots of intense ogsucosl activity like basketball and weights, eventually your T levels will be able to burn fat and build Muscle so you can get some pu$$y you can be proud of. Good luck mayne.