Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Middle achool girls walk off track meet, refuse to complete against 13yr old trans.

The events were shot put and discus.... video in the link.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/west-...le-track-field

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: Middle achool girls walk off track meet, refuse to complete against 13yr old tran

"...since the individual began transitioning in third grade, prior to hitting puberty."

What the actual ****. An 8 or 9 year olds parents started providing procedures or hormone blockers on their 8 or 9 year old!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT THE ****.

The track meet isn't even the most shocking thing about this article - why is our society complicit to parents permanently damaging a child and deliberately ****ing with their entire biological future!? 8 year old kids come up with imaginary friends, pretend to be dinosaurs, think Santa is real, and basically their entire existence is based on pretend. Those parents should be in jail letting their kids fantasy thoughts and ideas turn into something real and permanent. Should we sew lizard tails and tattoo scaly skin onto kids who wish to be dinosaurs now too? Sick in the head. Our society is going down the drain fast this should be a straight up crime and yet there are people lobbying for more of this insanity.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 04-19-2024 at 11:39 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Middle achool girls walk off track meet, refuse to complete against 13yr old tran

"Why is this important? There are bigger things to worry about like child hunger, crime, and sex trafficking. Do better." - Off the Court

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    "...since the individual began transitioning in third grade, prior to hitting puberty."

What the actual ****. An 8 or 9 year olds parents started providing procedures or hormone blockers on their 8 or 9 year old!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT THE ****.

The track meet isn't even the most shocking thing about this article - why is our society complicit to parents permanently damaging a child and deliberately ****ing with their entire biological future!? 8 year old kids come up with imaginary friends, pretend to be dinosaurs, think Santa is real, and basically their entire existence is based on pretend. Those parents should be in jail letting their kids fantasy thoughts and ideas turn into something real and permanent. Should we sew lizard tails and tattoo scaly skin onto kids who wish to be dinosaurs now too? Sick in the head. Our society is going down the drain fast this should be a straight up crime and yet there are people lobbying for more of this insanity.
    Well, at least you are capable seeing that this is the important part and not the f@#king track meet. But I will say that "transitioning" doesn't imply surgery or anything of that nature. I believe that is illegal at that age. It could just imply this kid started going by "her" and that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    "Why is this important? There are bigger things to worry about like child hunger, crime, and sex trafficking. Do better." - Off the Court
    The track meet is 100% meaningless. But if this child actually had surgery, I will acknowledge that is important. But I don't see that is the case.

also, do better

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    The track meet is 100% meaningless. But if this child actually had surgery, I will acknowledge that is important. But I don't see that is the case.

also, do better
    LOL @ thinking a humans feelings is 100% meaningless. If you ever have kids by accident, do them a huge favor and put em' up for adoption. It's quite clear you're mentally challenged.

otc just ITCHING to label this another nothing burger.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    otc just ITCHING to label this another nothing burger.
    It's not my fault nothing burgers keep getting served in here. Someone's got to call out the tribal bullshit that constantly consumes the lowest denominator. Used to be you at one point, but you have been engulfed.

It's not my fault nothing burgers keep getting served in here. Someone's got to call out the tribal bullshit that constantly consumes the lowest denominator. Used to be you at one point, but you have been engulfed.
    Do you really not see a grander implication here of a problem?

Hypothetically, lets say an 8 year old tells their parents they are a dinosaur from now on. Let's say the parents perform no surgery at all, no permanent physical harm etc.

Their parents are simply now raising their kid as a dinosaur - psychologically.

Do you really still think that isn't also a problem? Are these fit parents? Regardless if you think these are fit parents or not this concept obviously isn't just about a kid pretending to be a dinosaur and the parents going along with it doing god knows what psychological damage from that alone.

This is a kid claiming to be another gender and participating in SPORTS. Where women had to fight for the rights to have a space to perform against each other a whole generation or two ago. Before women's sports there were simply sports. Which is why women basically couldn't even do sports short of being a 1 in a million physical specimen of a woman (to compete against 1 in 25 physical specimen men). Now that there are women's sports which enable women to have fun and compete and even build careers out of sports and get college scholarships we are gonna let a delusional little boy grow up to be a 'woman' because his parents went along with his pretend?

A. That kid is gonna grow up ****ed up in the head.

B. Everyone around him will suffer. Specifically, actual women. Being forced to participate in the charade that the unfit parents ultimately were responsible for. Unless our society wakes up and prevents this kind of nonsense and makes boys (whatever they claim to be) compete with boys and men with men, women with women, etc. I mean how they're born idgaf what they claim to be.

Why do I care? I have a daughter. These issues that make the news are not a nothing burger. These issues are examples of things that I do NOT want to exist in the world that I want my daughter to grow up in. You must not have a future going for yourself or anyone you care about to think like you do. Men and women are vastly different in athletics, males should never and I repeat never be allowed into women's sports or we might as well go back in time to when it was just "sports" and actual women who are far to inferior to compete can go kick rocks.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 04-19-2024 at 01:58 PM.

The craziest part of this story is that the trans person began transitioning in the 3rd grade. What the hell were the parents thinking?? I'll never understand people who transition before they hit puberty. At that young of an age, no one is even close to being capable of making a big decision that will alter their life forever

Hypothetically, lets say an 8 year old tells their parents they are a dinosaur from now on. Let's say the parents perform no surgery at all, no permanent physical harm etc.
    how exactly would one go about undergoing a surgical procedure to become a dinosaur?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    how exactly would one go about undergoing a surgical procedure to become a dinosaur?
    Who knows. It was just an analogy for permanent disfigurement. Key part being - initiated and enabled by the parents.

all bigots -Stronglurk

Who knows. It was just an analogy for permanent disfigurement. Key part being - initiated and enabled by the parents.
    i know. i just thought it was funny.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Who made you the arbiter of what's important or not? Get off your high horse.

Do better.