Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: H.S student suspended 3 days for using term 'illegal alien'

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    yeah anyone who doesn't give af about some random kid in North Carolina being suspended 3 days is crazy psychotic and in a satanic cult

Every day kids are shot and killed, OD on drugs, raped, you name it. But we are supposed to give a shit about some random kid missing 3 days of high school?

Do better.

Why are you being retarded in every single topic?

This is a matter of principle.

Its pure insanity to suspend someone 3 days for using an official term.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

This would be a pretty grim place would it?

Grim would be grown adult males arguing about some kid missing a few days of school while he plays on his PS5 and eats Doritos.
    Having a suspension on your record can affect how schools look at you. It matters. A lot of teacher’s unions(especially in blue cities) are off the rails. They want the pay(which I support) but do not want the accountability (which I think is bogus). There was a district in Chicago that didn’t have one elementary student reading at a 5th grade level. Very sad because reading one or two grades above your level is comically easy with the minimum amount of effort. It’s a huge problem because education and technology are the pillars of forwarding a strong society.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Having a suspension on your record can affect how schools look at you. It matters. A lot of teacher’s unions(especially in blue cities) are off the rails. They want the pay(which I support) but do not want the accountability (which I think is bogus). There was a district in Chicago that didn’t have one elementary student reading at a 5th grade level. Very sad because reading one or two grades above your level is comically easy with the minimum amount of effort. It’s a huge problem because education and technology are the pillars of forwarding a strong society.
    Because you posted this and I generally don't consider you brain dead like the others I decided to look into this.

He asked if they were similar to "space aliens " and that led to altercation with another student. Authorities were notified and the school suspended him 3 days.

This was also in North Carolina, not Chicago.

So no, the evil city woke monster didn't attack this kid. Not a single poster in here cares about this kids college future. Most of them are anti-college. It's all fake tribal outrage. Don't bite.

Off the Court is so disingenuous.

For one, he searched the story after j3lademaster's posts, which means that all of his comments were based on the OP. And whether or not the kid was suspended because he had an altercation with another kid, did not factor in at all in any of his previous comments.

And two, if he looked up the story, then Off the Court would read that the kid was suspended, later on by the staff, who deemed the term to be offensive to Hispanic students. And from what I gather, the suspension states that he was suspended due to "Racism."

Here's a Fox News link: North Carolina high school student suspended over using the term 'illegal alien': Report | Fox News

Banned

yeah anyone who doesn't give af about some random kid in North Carolina being suspended 3 days is crazy psychotic and in a satanic cult
    You could have just as easily stayed out of the thread entirely if it's such a nothing burger. Nobody asked you to comment or chime in.

You came into this thread just to complain. The mere existence of this thread bothered you and triggered you.

Banned

Imagine if the headline had been "Black student suspended from school in Florida because he spoke the words white privilege and other students were offended"

I wonder what Off His Meds reaction might have been. At the very least the thread would be 10 pages long by now because the board libs would be tripping over each other to condemn it and shame us.

Every single time society delines, Off the Court: people get murdered, who cares?!

lmao

So no, the evil city woke monster didn't attack this kid. Not a single poster in here cares about this kids college future. Most of them are anti-college. It's all fake tribal outrage. Don't bite.

Why are you adressing this topic on the basis of assuming other peoples motivations for talking about it?

Dont you see how retarded that is?

View the event as for what it is.

Does this deserve to be talked about or not?

Because you posted this and I generally don't consider you brain dead like the others I decided to look into this.

He asked if they were similar to "space aliens " and that led to altercation with another student. Authorities were notified and the school suspended him 3 days.

This was also in North Carolina, not Chicago
    It took this stupid fukk above me 12hrs to read the article and understand what went down.

Read earlier next time to save yourself from showing complete retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    It took this stupid fukk above me 12hrs to read the article and understand what went down.

Read earlier next time to save yourself from showing complete retardation.
    I read it, and then it gave me the insight to realize that YOU didn't bother to read what went down

Do better

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Every day kids are shot and killed, OD on drugs, raped, you name it. But we are supposed to give a shit about some random kid missing 3 days of high school?

Do better.
    It's a sign that liberty is being taken away - which is concerning on a grand scale to those who wish to do well in our society. Where as examples like a kid that OD's on drugs is not a sign that liberty is being taken away on a grander scale as there were choices involved to do the wrong thing.

We want to live in a society where that is not rampant of course and those are different topics entirely that are definitely worth discussing. But we definitely can't live in a society where people who wish to be on the right path have their rights being taken away. That's why YOU should care what this implies.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    It's a sign that liberty is being taken away - which is concerning on a grand scale to those who wish to do well in our society. Where as examples like a kid that OD's on drugs is not a sign that liberty is being taken away on a grander scale as there were choices involved to do the wrong thing.

We want to live in a society where that is not rampant of course and those are different topics entirely that are definitely worth discussing. But we definitely can't live in a society where people who wish to be on the right path have their rights being taken away. That's why YOU should care what this implies.
    He asked if they were "space aliens" and that led to altercation with another student and then he was suspended. Which means that YOU don't care what this implies otherwise you would have known that.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Every single time society delines, Off the Court: people get murdered, who cares?!

lmao

He does it constantly cause he knows his side looks bad and crazy when they do stupid shit like this like flipping out over some kid saying "illegal alien".

Classic Liberal deflection tactic. Mastered by Off the Court. But so obviously predictable nowadays.