Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Trump visits bodega where Jose Alba stabbed ex con in self defense

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Banned
    Did you run to the mods and snitch again?

It's a wonder why you've never been banned. You're the biggest piece of crap on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Did you run to the mods and snitch again?

It's a wonder why you've never been banned. You're the biggest piece of crap on this forum.
    I got banned plenty back when this place was moderated. Now you only get banned if you say insanely racist shit so I’m safe. You on the other hand…

Now you only get banned if you say insanely racist shit so I’m safe.
    but you want jews dead...

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Thank you for at least realizing this.

There are literally tens of students waiting to see Joe Biden in Tampa right now.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...56601570816406

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

MAGAS are so gullible for photo ops.

More Trump vs Joe Biden reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    More Trump vs Joe Biden reactions.

That’s my uncle, Pete!

If you want to break everything and Make America Even Worse, vote for Putin's perfect idiot Donald to do the work that Putin's attempts has been failing to do!

Vote Trump, Bring Lady Liberty down!

(I believe American people know better and Trump will be the boy who cried wolf the day after the election after he loses again)

"I don't believe the mainstream media"

"I don't believe the mainstream media"

no no - you literally said you want jews dead. in the process you mentioned american jews, especially israeli jews, jews across the world. iirc you also said israel has no right to exist. i couldn't believe it when i saw you post all of that. it's of course since been deleted by mods or you in concert with the mods.

i understand your anger over what's been transpiring in gaza but you really showed your true colors that day. i should have screenshot it.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    If you want to break everything and Make America Even Worse, vote for Putin's perfect idiot Donald to do the work that Putin's attempts has been failing to do!

Vote Trump, Bring Lady Liberty down!

(I believe American people know better and Trump will be the boy who cried wolf the day after the election after he loses again)
    Did Putin attack Ukraine while Trump was President? I think not. Dummy.

no no - you literally said you want jews dead. in the process you mentioned american jews, especially israeli jews, jews across the world. iirc you also said israel has no right to exist. i couldn't believe it when i saw you post all of that. it's of course since been deleted by mods or you in concert with the mods.

i understand your anger over what's been transpiring in gaza but you really showed your true colors that day. i should have screenshot it.
    I said Israel had no right to exist but I never said the rest. Pathetic you have to lie to feel like you won. Need I remind you me and most of my family is Jewish. You’re not even good at lying.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

you want mexican and latinos dead

I said Israel had no right to exist but I never said the rest. Pathetic you have to lie to feel like you won. Need I remind you me and most of my family is Jewish. You’re not even good at lying.
    allegedly