Cool I fr think DEN could be in trouble. They have no one small enuff to guard Le

Murray is their shortest guy but he’s not SMALL small.

Without a JJ Barea or Jose Avocado to shut down LeKing’s post game, he’s just gonna feast.

This series is not gonna be a sweep this time. Lakers will at worst lose in six or seven, if not win the series outright.

You heard it here.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Default Re: I fr think DEN could be in trouble. They have no one small enuff to guard Le

Lakers have about as much chance of winning as you do getting an Emmy for Operation Repo or a Grammy for your drunken George Michael cover

Default Re: I fr think DEN could be in trouble. They have no one small enuff to guard Le

Quote Originally Posted by RachlNicholsazz View Post
    Lakers have about as much chance of winning as you do getting an Emmy for Operation Repo or a Grammy for your drunken George Michael cover

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Murray is their shortest guy but he’s not SMALL small.

Without a JJ Barea or Jose Avocado to shut down LeKing’s post game, he’s just gonna feast.

This series is not gonna be a sweep this time. Lakers will at worst lose in six or seven, if not win the series outright.

You heard it here.
    Even if your point had the tiniest bit of sense, Colin Gillespie is 6’1” 195 and Reggie Jackson is 6’ 2” 205. Either of them is easily small enough to shut down LeBron in the post…