Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Play in games tonight. Lakers/Pelicans and Warriors/Kings.

At this point I think the Warriors best bet is to simply keep the core together for the next few years as fan service, and accept that they aren't going to win any more, then wait to start over in ~2026 when the big contracts come off the books.

They don't have much in the way of trade assets, and they are far over the cap, so they can't improve the team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket View Post
    At this point I think the Warriors best bet is to simply keep the core together for the next few years as fan service, and accept that they aren't going to win any more, then wait to start over in ~2026 when the big contracts come off the books.

They don't have much in the way of trade assets, and they are far over the cap, so they can't improve the team right now.
    But curry stans here have a hard time accepting the fact that the dynasty's dominant days are mostly over.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    But curry stans here have a hard time accepting the fact that the dynasty's dominant days are mostly over.
    Who has trouble accepting this? You're in here 24/7 and have no life outside of ish, I'm sure you've got plenty of examples. Most people already saw this coming since last regular season.

Exhibit A. You're blaming kerr and thompson all season long for the shortcomings after 2022. Your reasons may be legit but sounded as if you're overlooking how washed the core is starting to become. They aren't young anymore ffs.

I wonder what team is going to throw some money at Klay Thompson after that stinker last night.

Exhibit A. You're blaming kerr and thompson all season long for the shortcomings after 2022. Your reasons may be legit but sounded as if you're overlooking how washed the core is starting to become. They aren't young anymore ffs.
    Your point was about people not accepting that the dynasty is done dumbass. I've already said in the 22-23 season that this team is done contending.

Warriors won 46 games this season. Crazy thing is, Draymond missed 21 games for nonsense.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Curry is too old to perform a carry job, but that is still a long way from washed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Warriors won 46 games this season. Crazy thing is, Draymond missed 21 games for nonsense.
    Yes. Warriors were better than their record. But at the same time it’s been glaringly obvious that they are just too old and and unathletic as a team. This got exposed hard last season with the series vs the Kings but the Warriors were still able to squeak it out barely. The team as a whole right now is too small and too old. Warriors do have a good young core with Trace Jackson, Brandon P, Moses, and Kuminga. It’s lacking a bit in star power but if Kuminga keeps making steps he can change that.

guess klay is going return, I was interested in his offseason

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket View Post

Only if Thompson takes a pay cut. And even then if Lacob wants future championships there are good rebuilding moves to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Your point was about people not accepting that the dynasty is done dumbass. I've already said in the 22-23 season that this team is done contending.
    Sure. But then again, you only mostly blame those two guys as the reason they're done contending. Might as well blame everyone else in the team if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Only if Thompson takes a pay cut. And even then if Lacob wants future championships there are good rebuilding moves to be made.
    I bet someone will probably be willing to offer 38mill for Klay on a multi-year in a s&t. Some crap organization like the Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I bet someone will probably be willing to offer 38mill for Klay on a multi-year in a s&t. Some crap organization like the Wizards
    The magic are said to be one of favorites to land him if is he's going elsewhere in the off-season.