Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: As a black guy, this is concerning....

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    NASA needs to defund their whole mars exploration mission and instead divert all their funds into teaching a black man how to skate on ice normally, because once that happens it’s OVER for the NHL. Bo Jackson on ice? Make it happen Donald Trump

As a white man and the most brutally honest man on this board, I will tell you the truth...

White people try to invent sports in hopes they'll finally dominate one. Disc golf is the newest fad.

If blacks played hockey, they'd dominate, but whites understand hockey is geographical and expensive to play. Heck, bowling is very expensive and that keeps blacks out, too.

My white brethren has shamed me. I listen to awesome rap music really loud with my car windows down to let the general public know I'm different. I'm down and I'm hard.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    I got GSP over Jones...partly because the drugs but mostly for the 07-13 run where he basically never lost a round and he was competing against champions from every league. Jones lucked out against Sonnen that he didn't lose on a doctors stoppage and Anthony Smith didn't take the DQ win.

As for baseball...I think I would take Mays over Ruth. Barry Bonds isn't top ten all-time...the guy never won a title and was just a hitter to go with the steroids.
    Titles don't matter in baseball and he was a 5-tool player before steroids. He had a chance to be the GOAT without them, but tainted his legacy. Mays isn't a bad choice, and Ted Williams was gone to war for 5 years in his prime. Ted is probably the best hitter ever.

GOAT is tough for baseball, but what Ruth did was insane so I give the nod to him.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife View Post
    As a white man and the most brutally honest man on this board, I will tell you the truth...

White people try to invent sports in hopes they'll finally dominate one. Disc golf is the newest fad.

If blacks played hockey, they'd dominate, but whites understand hockey is geographical and expensive to play. Heck, bowling is very expensive and that keeps blacks out, too.

My white brethren has shamed me. I listen to awesome rap music really loud with my car windows down to let the general public know I'm different. I'm down and I'm hard.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Titles don't matter in baseball and he was a 5-tool player before steroids. He had a chance to be the GOAT without them, but tainted his legacy. Mays isn't a bad choice, and Ted Williams was gone to war for 5 years in his prime. Ted is probably the best hitter ever.

GOAT is tough for baseball, but what Ruth did was insane so I give the nod to him.
    Yea Bonds being just a hitter is a terrible take. He was a 40/40 guy once and narrowly missed on multiple others. Also won multiple Gold Gloves in the outfield.

He wasn't a total 5 tool guy because for some reason he never had a very good arm. But he was absolutely elite in every other area.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 04-22-2024 at 04:02 PM.

It's what we do....off the court even more so

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

I about died when a white boy was the best NFL running back