Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All NBA teams

Default Re: All NBA teams

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    No one cares about wins and impact. Maybe another laker instead!

Who won the in-season championsip?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    All the teams have 2 guards at the spots reserved for guards. They're not gonna put big forwards in the guard slot. So whatever the rules are now they ignored. Could've put Rudy Gobert in for Haliburton or kyrie then.
    There are no spots reserved for anyone anymore. If everyone stays healthy it could potentially be Luka, SGA, Brunson, Jokic, Embiid one year. Dont have to have any particular position.

League probably got sick of centers stealing spots. They had Deandre Jordan first team a while back. That probably started the push.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Who won The Championsip?
    Get it right fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    There are no spots reserved for anyone anymore. If everyone stays healthy it could potentially be Luka, SGA, Brunson, Jokic, Embiid one year. Dont have to have any particular position.

League probably got sick of centers stealing spots. They had Deandre Jordan first team a while back. That probably started the push.
    Whatever the rules are now they ignored them because every single team was position based.

NBA Superstar

Who are you taking over kyrie at the 3rd team?

This is gonna be funny.
    Kawhi

Whatever the rules are now they ignored them because every single team was position based.

Who did? The OP? Because I’m reading votes from actual voters and they are clearly position less. Perkins did Jokic, Tatum, SGA, Luka, Brunson first team in his official ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Who did? The OP? Because I’m reading votes from actual voters and they are clearly position less. Perkins did Jokic, Tatum, SGA, Luka, Brunson first team in his official ballot.
    I assumed the OP was the official list. He kind of made it seem that way. Either way Kendrick Perkins is the last guy I'd ever listen to. That guy is ****ing retarded and was a terrible basketball player only in the league for his size turned espn media puppet with an IQ of about 85 or less. The average ISH poster is at least 15-20 points higher and were not all sellouts.

I don’t care who you wanna listen to just talking about the format. As the votes come out some seem to wanna hang on positions and some don’t. Some it just comes out that way. JJ voted Jokic, Luka, SGA, Tatum Giannis first team so it worked out by position. All 3 of his teams worked out that way but he was torn on giving Sabonis second team or not.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Tatum over Lebron?

Surely you jest!
    i was going to say first team means u play defense ... i saw tatum w/his finger up his ass most of the time

My picks:

1st team

Jokic
    Giannis
    Tatum
    SGA
    Luka

2nd team

Davis
    Durant
    Edwards
    Brunson
    Sabonis

3rd team

Halliburton
    LeBron
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Wembanyama

To me All-NBA is about the individual players rather than the team record, and I think Wembanyama has earned a spot already.

I can't put Tatum on the 1st team.

Is he the best player on the best team? Yes. But Boston does extremely when even he doesn't play. Does he have to sacrifice his stats so other great players can eat? Yes. But in the few moments this season where he's been called upon to carry that load, he hasn't played at the level of a 1st teamer.

It's a small sample size but it's what we have and based on it Brunson has performed better in these metrics. I wouldn't be surprised if Tatum out performs Brunson in the playoffs but based on what happened in the regular season I'd put Brunson over Tatum.