The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default In 7 years Giannis,Jokic, and embiid will be fighting to get out of the playin

Just like the ogs today. They dominated 2017 (kg Lebron curry)

7 years before that the last generation ogs ran the league 2010 finals (kobe Celtics)

7 years before that 2003 (Duncan shaq)

7 years before that 96 (jordan Hakeem)

7 years before that 89 (pistons,lakers)

The whole point is new pieces on the chessboard take over roughly every 7 years.

There are exceptions like the lakers in the 80’s, seeing how they were given bob mcadoo for table scrapes (the Kevin Durant of his time….) + were already a playoff team and drafted magic #1 overall (the only rookie to every be the best player in the league from his rookie season)
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-14-2024 at 05:01 PM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: In 7 years Giannis,Jokic, and embiid will be fighting to get out of the playin

Embiid is already fighting to get out of the play in.

Default Re: In 7 years Giannis,Jokic, and embiid will be fighting to get out of the playin

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    He's also the only player mentioned to have never gotten past the 2nd round.

At least joker and the freak have their own finals mvps already.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Right because embiid is struggling to win games this year….Thats what happened this year. Normally, I would just ignore people pretending like he wasn’t hurt like I’m doing with some other post in this thread….matter fact I’ll just get back to doing that.

Embiid has had so many healthy playoffs runs where he loss. So many runs where he had teammates turn into 50/40/90 guys in the playoffs who average 30 ppg. So many runs where he’s got to play vs Kevin Durant where he was missing 85% of his salary cap to injuries and still got took to 7 games and needed o.t in said game 7 just to win

So many “legit chips” out of those 2 guys where they got absolutely no breaks
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-14-2024 at 05:45 PM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You're talking about all of these guys that led their team to championships and then bring up Embiid. He hasn't been anywhere near that type of success so I figured that you must be talking about his potential to lead a team to the play in. So I thought that I would point out that he's already leading a team to the play in. And better congratulate him for it. In 7 years I doubt he's still in the league.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I doubt Jokic is playing when he’s 36, he’d be long retired racing his horses.