Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default Re: Who is the worst player in this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    you’re just mad mj is 6/0. He’s so good he won 6 chips despite going to 0 finals. Infinity percent finals win rate.
    I did LOL. Yes when you get old and blind you type too quickly. Sorry, 6/6.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    I did LOL. Yes when you get old and blind you type too quickly. Sorry, 6/6.
    Apparently when you get old you also get senile enough to think 2 is a bigger number than 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Apparently when you get old you also get senile enough to think 2 is a bigger number than 4.
    I assume you're talking about KD? The question was "who's the best player" not "who has the best career or resume". Please go back and read my full response.

Also, aren't a handful of millennials on here trying to convince everyone 4 > 6?

I assume you're talking about KD? The question was "who's the best player" not "who has the best career or resume". Please go back and read my full response.

Also, aren't a handful of millennials on here trying to convince everyone 4 > 6?
    Just like a bunch of dumb boomers are trying to convince everyone 6 > 11.

You’re using ring count to determine who’s better but then turn around and say KD is better for winning half the rings LeBron won. It is nice of the nursing home to let you post online but clearly your faculties are long past working.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Pure skills perspective, taking everything else out of the equation - all of these are light years above Lebron. Ironically or not ironically the only one here pictured with a losing finals record.
    Curry = 4/6
    Wade = 3/5
    Jordan = 6/0
    Kobe = 5/7
    Magic = 5/9
    KD = 2/3 (or 2/4 if you count the 10 min he played in the 2019 finals)
    Duncan = 5/6
    Shaq = 4/6
    KAJ = 6/10

Only one of these is 4/10.
    After seeing this moronic post I think it might be Shaq. No superstar was swept more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You’re using ring count to determine who’s better but then turn around and say KD is better for winning half the rings LeBron won. It is nice of the nursing home to let you post online but clearly your faculties are long past working.
    Yes, KD is clearly a much more skilled / better player than Lebron. There's a ton of people more skilled than the bagless one. KD can hit a clutch shot in the Finals (hit 2 of your boi LeEPO in '17/'18) and actually has a midrange game & can hit freethrows.
    Career-wise Lebron is just below Kobe (but way below skill-wise).
    What's Lebron better at KD at? Stiff arm? Travels? Flopping? Not getting back on D? Choking in 4th quarters of the Finals? Steroid abuse? Excuses? If so, then I agree.

Career-wise is another story - when you superteam hop for 21 years and only grab 4 rings (one bubble, one Ray Allen bailout, one Kyrie bailout) it's just above KD superteam hopping to GS.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Just like a bunch of dumb boomers are trying to convince everyone 6 > 11.
    15 points per game on 44% FG shooting (56% FT) for a big man isn't that impressive to me. In 1961 that Celtic team, one of only 8 in the league, had 9 HOF players on it. Russell was great, but I'll take 30PPG on 50% shooting as a guard with 29 teams in the league and 6 wins 0 finals losses.
    Bill is the greatest WINNER in the NBA. Jordan is the Greatest of All Time player.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    "Much worse" is inaccurate.

Shaq was runner up for league MVP with the Heat in 05. In 06 with Zo in the picture he played less minutes so his scoring dropped a lil but his eFG% didnt, it remained identical to 05 which was actually the highest of his career.

His role changed because Miami had a lot of shot takers that season but theyre not winning a championship if Shaq was "much worse" than his Laker years.

It was after the championship when Shaq basically said "I'll just start collecting checks now"
    Yeah.

Shaq was definitely not much worse, he was basically still the same player, just took fewer shots. He was also NBA 1st team for the first two seasons.

Maybe not peak, but he was still at a level where he impacted the entire game and where opponents would have to plan for him as the primary concern.

National High School Star

The bottom three in my opinion are Shaq, Wade, and KD. Shaq and Wade ended up as bench players...we don't know how KD's career is going to end he's the closest talent/legacy to Wade though.

Decent college freshman RogueBorg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    ^
    The usual question attached to this image:

An image some say was designed to shit on Dwyane Wade though to me, it’s pretty arguable he isn’t the answer. He is among the candidates, but a few of those guys were the same basic level.
    Only 1 guy in this picture has a losing Finals record.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Earv, KD and Wade are the only ones that never won without another player from the photo.

The other 2 never had opportunities close to KD's thunder or nets.

Conclusion by method of exclusion: Durant

NBA Superstar

Yes, KD is clearly a much more skilled / better player than Lebron. There's a ton of people more skilled than the bagless one. KD can hit a clutch shot in the Finals (hit 2 of your boi LeEPO in '17/'18) and actually has a midrange game & can hit freethrows.
    Career-wise Lebron is just below Kobe (but way below skill-wise).
    What's Lebron better at KD at? Stiff arm? Travels? Flopping? Not getting back on D? Choking in 4th quarters of the Finals? Steroid abuse? Excuses? If so, then I agree.

Career-wise is another story - when you superteam hop for 21 years and only grab 4 rings (one bubble, one Ray Allen bailout, one Kyrie bailout) it's just above KD superteam hopping to GS.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Pure skills perspective, taking everything else out of the equation - all of these are light years above Lebron. Ironically or not ironically the only one here pictured with a losing finals record.
    Curry = 4/6
    Wade = 3/5
    Jordan = 6/0
    Kobe = 5/7
    Magic = 5/9
    KD = 2/3 (or 2/4 if you count the 10 min he played in the 2019 finals)
    Duncan = 5/6
    Shaq = 4/6
    KAJ = 6/10

Only one of these is 4/10.