Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Holy crap I'm going to get banned for posting this but I can't help it

Pure comedy from the JJ Redick podcast:

JJ Redick: I watched that 09 ECF again recently and you had no chance against us.. One of the big issues was we had Jameer Nelson that could hit threes off-the-dribble - it changes everything"

Lebron: Of course... spot on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUsTBPBalTo&t=02m56s

However........... Jameer Nelson (an all-star)............ didn't play in the series..... he was hurt.

lmao... ..... the fraud is real

I encourage everyone to watch the rest of the video because it spits hot fire - pure FACTS about why Lebron lost the 09' ECF and comparisons to other stars in the exact same situation.

Ultimately, there's fake news like the Lebron/Redick poscast, and there's the historical record that shows Orlando had the injury excuse but still won.. That's like Lebron winning the 15' Finals or the 21' 1st Round (which he should've won anyway).

Ultimately, Lebron lost the 2009 ECF as a -700 favorite because he was too ball-dominant at high scoring volume, while also having the massive choke of 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter of Game 4 that swung the series.. For the series overall, Lebron became a 12 turnover per game player in clutch-time (last 5 within 5) - it's impossible for any team to win a close game if the primary ballhandler turns into a 12 turnover per game player in clutch-time..

To top it off, Lebron had the goat defensive choke by guarding Courtney Lee instead of providing the height/agility required to defend the Magic forwards (Hedo or Lewis).. So he lost as the favorite because of this defensive blunder, coupled with his ball-dominance at high scoring level (weak brand of ball), and of course his turnover machine in the clutch (and actually ABYSMAL clutch play as the video details).

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Default Re: Holy crap I'm going to get banned for posting this but I can't help it

With Hedo running all the pick and rolls in those 4th quarters in that series, not scoring a ton, but making all the defense sink in to cover the permanent lob threat that was Dwight, as well as Hedo’s short/floater/pivot game … why wouldn’t you want LeFraud Shames to guard him with better strength and standing reach to disrupt Hedo’s passes in every direction and Lobs to Dwight ?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Holy crap I'm going to get banned for posting this but I can't help it

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Pure comedy from the JJ Redick podcast:

JJ Redick: I watched that 09 ECF again recently and you had no chance against us.. One of the big issues was we had Jameer Nelson that could hit threes off-the-dribble - it changes everything"

Lebron: Of course... spot on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUsTBPBalTo&t=02m56s

However........... Jameer Nelson (an all-star)............ didn't play in the series..... he was hurt.

lmao... ..... the fraud is real

I encourage everyone to watch the rest of the video because it spits hot fire - pure FACTS about why Lebron lost the 09' ECF and comparisons to other stars in the exact same situation.

Ultimately, there's fake news like the Lebron/Redick poscast, and there's the historical record that shows Orlando had the injury excuse but still won.. That's like Lebron winning the 15' Finals or the 21' 1st Round (which he should've won anyway).

Ultimately, Lebron lost the 2009 ECF as a -700 favorite because he was too ball-dominant at high scoring volume, while also having the massive choke of 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter of Game 4 that swung the series.. For the series overall, Lebron became a 12 turnover per game player in clutch-time (last 5 within 5) - it's impossible for any team to win a close game if the primary ballhandler turns into a 12 turnover per game player in clutch-time..

To top it off, Lebron had the goat defensive choke by guarding Courtney Lee instead of providing the height/agility required to defend the Magic forwards (Hedo or Lewis).. So he lost as the favorite because of this defensive blunder, coupled with his ball-dominance at high scoring level (weak brand of ball), and of course his turnover machine in the clutch (and actually ABYSMAL clutch play as the video details).
    Hahahahaha

Dude hyping jameer is funny enough but yeah, dude didn’t even play, Lebron got smoked by Skip to my lou

jameer came back for the finals tho

we done with jj reddick

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Hahahahaha

Dude hyping jameer is funny enough but yeah, dude didn’t even play, Lebron got smoked by Skip to my lou

jameer came back for the finals tho

we done with jj reddick

the look of surprise on Lebron's face when Redick brings up Jameer - like he knows Jameer was hurt and is surprised that JJ didn't know, or forgot, or lied about watching recently

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    the look of surprise on Lebron's face when Redick brings up Jameer - like he knows Jameer was hurt and is surprised that JJ didn't know, or forgot, or lied about watching recently

amazing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It goes to show that guys like jj Reddick are on the WWE payroll. To the point they have to blatantly lie about things.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The most hilarious shit about this thread is I've caught 3ball in a bunch of lies over the years when it comes to players, teams and or stats and he just blames it on "bad memory".

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The most hilarious shit about this thread is I've caught 3ball in a bunch of lies over the years when it comes to players, teams and or stats and he just blames it on "bad memory".
    It's on another level when you played on the same team and in the same series and are glazing on something. That's Zesty.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    It's on another level when you played on the same team and in the same series and are glazing on something. That's Zesty.
    A series that happened 15 years ago.

I saw a Draymond clip about a week or two ago and he couldn't even recall who the Warriors played in the 1st round in 2022.

Guys, Redick was clearly referring to the psychological impact of KNOWING what Nelson does for that team on the court, and then having to account for how that is going to affect the scheming when hes NOT there, and cross referencing all those various possibilities and trying to deal with the Magic while all those multitudes of factors are in play.

This made beating them basically impossible. Lebron was up against impossible odds. The Magic brought heavy artillery to the fight and Lebron’s teammates were a Toys R Us sword.

If anything this conversation fully vindicates and absolves Lebron for that loss.

I saw a Draymond clip about a week or two ago and he couldn't even recall who the Warriors played in the 1st round in 2022.
    Dray is a... special case. No discrimination here.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Guys, Redick was clearly referring to the psychological impact of KNOWING what Nelson does for that team on the court, and then having to account for how that is going to affect the scheming when hes NOT there, and cross referencing all those various possibilities and trying to deal with the Magic while all those multitudes of factors are in play.

This made beating them basically impossible. Lebron was up against impossible odds. The Magic brought heavy artillery to the fight and Lebron’s teammates were a Toys R Us sword.

If anything this conversation fully vindicates and absolves Lebron for that loss.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

NBA Players implicated in the BioGenesis scandal:

Jameer Nelson
    Rashard Lewis
    Gilbert Arenas
    LeBron James
    Russell Westbrook

Players found guilty and suspended form the following NBA season, in the biogenesis scandal:

Rashard Lewis.

Perhaps LeFraud Shames reaction was merely from hearing the name of his co-D

7-time NBA All-Star

I've never made such a big error.. I've never blamed a series loss on a guy that never even played in the series.. wtf give me a little credit - show me where I made such a huge error.

They cited Jameer as a major reason for the loss, which wasn't true, so it's fraud - they ignored that Lebron had worst-ever clutch performance in that series, along with horrific brand at high volume, and goat defensive decisions/blunders, as detailed in the OP (decision to guard Lee).

Furthermore, the video in the OP shows how tons of guys had great numbers in various series but were still widely recognized as the reason for the loss due to bad clutch-time play - this includes "Tragic" Johnson in 1984 Finals (19/8/14 on 56%) or MJ in 1995 semis (31/6/4) and many more examples cited in the video where a guy had great stats but is widely recognized as costing the series due to bad clutch-time play.. Lebron CLEARLY caused loss with his worst-ever clutch-time play in that series - it's historical record as detailed in the video

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Didn't JJ say he "just watched that 09 ECF again recently"?