Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Lebron built similarly to Malone except with a PG skillset instead of big man

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Agreed.

I watched Lebron's first game, sat up late waiting to see this chosen one. I actually bought my first jersey with Kobe in 1996, my brother got Kemp, so I was not afraid to jump on a new hype.

Then I turn on the cable TV, that I pay a lot to watch, and then they show Lebron clanking a jumper with the ugliest form and I'm thinking da **** this is? And I see this Karl Malone looking teenager running up and down and I'm thinking is this the chozen one?

And then I realize, this isn't a guard, this is a power forward with a handle. This is like who we thought Keving Garnett would be.
    Well thats..kind of your fault for not knowing that he wasn't a MJ/Kobe type guard.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron built similarly to Malone except with a PG skillset instead of big man

How can you guys be this dumb.. We know that Lebron isn't a power forward or a real big man because he can't fit with ballhandlers like Westbrook - it was literally the worst fit ever, which confirmed that Lebron isn't a "big" because a true big man like Malone or AD fit like gloves with ball-handlers like Westbrook, IT, Hughes, Wade, Ingram, etc.

So you guys miss the point - Lebron isn't a power forward and cannot play like Karl Malone - he's just BUILT like Malone but with a guard handle instead of big man skills.. .Accordingly, a body like Karl Malone that dribbles like a guard is still Karl Malone.. still inferior to MJ

Yes, I'm saying Lebron has Karl Malone-level talent but he's just a ball-handler instead of a big man... He would be superior to this if he could actually play like a big man AND a guard, but he cannot - he's only been a primary ballhandler his entire career - a ball-dominator - the numbers confirm this (hold-time and assisted rate and obvious bad fits with ball-handlers)

but carry on being dumb and thinking that Lebron can play like Karl and play like a guard - he cannot - he can only play like a guard (a ball-dominant one)

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    As we all know who this is I believe you have no power over him anyway.

huh?

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Pippen was the guy who had a claim to elite facilitating in a 6'8 or bigger frame, so he has an argument for GOAT, not Jordan
    Anything you typed prior, that had ANY MERIT, just dried up and blew TF away after you typed this beauty of a sentence. Where the fu@k in oblivion, do people like you come from ?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by alternativeacc. View Post
    mj didn't have a pg handle or other worldly feel for the game/passing

the goats are; lebron, jokic, bird, magic... Big dudes with other worldly passing, high efficiency scorers.

Time has proven that mj's style doesn't win without absurd stacked teams and weak era. Bigger guys with elite passing when in every era... Bill russell, walton, bird, magic, lebron, jokic.... It's the blueprint.

Pippen was the guy who had a claim to elite facilitating in a 6'8 or bigger frame, so he has an argument for goat, not jordan
    how ****ing dumb are you?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

MJ didn't have a PG handle or other worldly feel for the game/passing

MJ was a 1st-time point guard at 26 years old and he was INSTANTLY the best point guard in the league - that's goat talent for the game of basketball..

He was a 30/10/10 point guard 30 years before the 30/10/10 era

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    How can you guys be this dumb.. We know that Lebron isn't a power forward or a real big man because he can't fit with ballhandlers like Westbrook - it was literally the worst fit ever, which confirmed that Lebron isn't a "big" because a true big man like Malone or AD fit like gloves with ball-handlers like Westbrook, IT, Hughes, Wade, Ingram, etc.

So you guys miss the point - Lebron isn't a power forward and cannot play like Karl Malone - he's just BUILT like Malone but with a guard handle instead of big man skills.. .Accordingly, a body like Karl Malone that dribbles like a guard is still Karl Malone.. still inferior to MJ

Yes, I'm saying Lebron has Karl Malone-level talent but he's just a ball-handler instead of a big man... He would be superior to this if he could actually play like a big man AND a guard, but he cannot - he's only been a primary ballhandler his entire career - a ball-dominator - the numbers confirm this (hold-time and assisted rate and obvious bad fits with ball-handlers)

but carry on being dumb and thinking that Lebron can play like Karl and play like a guard - he cannot - he can only play like a guard (a ball-dominant one)
    You just keep polluting the net with stupid shit. Lebron HAS been the defacto point guard on some of his teams. Lebron HAS been the defacto power forward on some of his teams as well. He played like a big out of the post in Miami. And any fan without rocks for brains knows James was at his most unstoppable form as a PF. He's literally in his own category as a player. Meanwhile your guy has company in his category.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post

MJ was a 1st-time point guard at 26 years old and he was INSTANTLY the best point guard in the league - that's goat talent for the game of basketball..

He was a 30/10/10 point guard 30 years before the 30/10/10 era
    Oh you mean that time he stat padded target numbers because he couldn't deal with the media saying Magic was more valuable than he was? That 11 game stretch that his team played under .500 ball? Lol ok.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Oh you mean that time he stat padded target numbers because he couldn't deal with the media saying Magic was more valuable than he was? That 11 game stretch that his team played under .500 ball? Lol ok.

Jordan's 25-game stretch of 30/9/11 at point guard was 30 years before the 30/10/10 format against teams that averaged 45 wins (playoff teams) and he was carrying a cast worse than Lebron's 2005 cast or 2019

7-time NBA All-Star

Jordan's 25-game stretch of 30/9/11 at point guard was 30 years before the 30/10/10 format against teams that averaged 45 wins (playoff teams) and he was carrying a cast worse than Lebron's 2005 cast or 2019

7-time NBA All-Star

Jordan's 25-game stretch of 30/9/11 at point guard was 30 years before the 30/10/10 format against teams that averaged 45 wins (playoff teams) and he was carrying a cast worse than Lebron's 2005 cast or 2019..