Default Pelicans are +4.4, 4th highest PD in the conference by far, on verge of missing playo

*playoffs, almost as high as the Nuggets (4.7)

I wonder how rare that is.

That has to have pretty much almost never happened.

The play-in format makes this even more possible of course, but even without it theyd be on the brink right now.

Jokic Stan

Default Re: Pelicans are +4.4, 4th highest PD in the conference by far, on verge of missing p

I feel like no one talks about it, but the Pelicans have had a lot of talent over the last decade, but literally all of their talent has been injury prone.

The AD era had tons of injuries, and the Zion/Bi era also has tons of injuries or just missed games. It's kind of crazy. They have clearly had playoff level talent for a long time but often miss the playoffs because theur best players cant stay healthy.

Default Re: Pelicans are +4.4, 4th highest PD in the conference by far, on verge of missing p

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    I feel like no one talks about it, but the Pelicans have had a lot of talent over the last decade, but literally all of their talent has been injury prone.

The AD era had tons of injuries, and the Zion/Bi era also has tons of injuries or just missed games. It's kind of crazy. They have clearly had playoff level talent for a long time but often miss the playoffs because theur best players cant stay healthy.
    Zion has actually been healthy this year tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Zion has actually been healthy this year tbh.
    He was healthy at the end of last year too, he just “mentally wasnt ready to come back.”