Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

https://local.newsbreak.com/kenosha-...4.web2_fromweb

"Middle school dropout" I would not have guessed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

You are literally the only person who still cares about this

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Apparently you cared enough to reply. Feel free to go away.

Banned

He deeply sympathizes with the pedos and creepers who were killed that night.

Outside of the trans and gender inssue, the Rittenhouse story is probably the next best litmus test there is to determining who has a sub average IQ and who doesn't. Of course all the usual suspects you would expect think Kyle was the villain that night.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This is sad, OP. Sad that you care about this.

I can tell you to get a life or a hobby, but I know I'd be wasting my breath.

I am again surprised, this time by the speed of replies from a group of people that of course are saying that this story doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    He deeply sympathizes with the pedos and creepers who were killed that night.

Outside of the trans and gender inssue, the Rittenhouse story is probably the next best litmus test there is to determining who has a sub average IQ and who doesn't. Of course all the usual suspects you would expect think Kyle was the villain that night.
    You drop out of middle school too?

Banned

RMRG when he hears a law abiding citizen with no prior criminal record whatsoever shoots a pedo and druggie felon in the act of self defense:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Op is such a low iq dork. Lmao.

Unreal.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Op is such a low iq dork. Lmao.

Unreal.
    He puts "Moderator at Insidehoops" on his resume

The left hates Rittenhouse because he took their toy away. Its not about the guys he shot; most couldn't name those guys; in fact, many on the left still think that he shot black protesters.

The left thought that rioting and mayhem would be another tool in their toolbox that they could break out whenever they needed it, and that there wouldn't be any serious consequences as long as they kept it in Dem controlled areas. Kyle's actions demonstrated that actually, yes, there could be some various serious consequences for that type of behavior. Four years later, they're still butthurt over it. They want their toy back.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

IDK why but for whatever reason I saw almost the entire trial and most if not all of the supporting video footage used during the trial including of events leading up to the alleged crime.

I didn't have a dog in the fight whatsoever, and I couldn't care less about each persons politics on the matter.

Gauge, the guy who was pressing charges, seemed like a total piece of shit and a liar that was hiding his intentions.

Kyle, the guy who was being accused, seemed like a reasonable sounding person with a good head on his shoulders that had nothing to hide.

Irrespective of those observations - what I saw in the case supporting videos - appeared to paint a story that lined up with what Kyle said. NOT with what Gauge said.

So, IDK what you're looking into RMWG but the optics of the case looked pretty good for Kyle and pretty bad for Gauge and I don't need little rabbit hole articles with 1 or 2 random anecdotes to take this train off the rails and suddenly do a 180. Is there anything truly compelling in those links? I'm curious what you gathered from the trial and trial evidence? I even saw Gauge get cross examined and he totally flubbed it once he was under oath key elements that the entire trial was based on in his story COMPLETELY changed... Idk, it was pretty damning IMO.

I didn't say anything about the case. I thought Rittenhouse was an idiot wandering to a different state with a gun looking for confrontation with protestors but I am not saying whether or not he was truly defending himself. The court made it's verdict, that's that. But I do feel this story validates my belief that the guy is an idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I didn't say anything about the case. I thought Rittenhouse was an idiot wandering to a different state with a gun looking for confrontation with protestors but I am not saying whether or not he was truly defending himself. The court made it's verdict, that's that. But I do feel this story validates my belief that the guy is an idiot.
    ^ Tell us all you don't know the facts of the case without telling us you don't know the facts of the case.

Uninformed woke liberal parroting talking points he heard from (insert dumb lib commentator here) example #479a.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I see, well I agree if that was my son I’d have been like wtf are you about to do? No. You’re staying home and out of things like that. So I agree, wrong thing to want to get involved in.

Wasn’t the out of state bit disproven during the trial though? I specifically recall Kyle getting cross examined on this. His dad is from that town. He was there / coming from his dads house - where he lives. Yeah it’s a 2nd home but it seemed like he really did just live there or right nearby. Not that it makes it any better of a decision to insert yourself into chaos like that. I’d have told my 16 year old kid it’s not your fight to try and defend peoples businesses with a gun. Also never carry a gun if you aren’t ready to use it. Which he did I guess, but not a scenario I’d ever want my kid to put themself in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    I see, well I agree if that was my son I’d have been like wtf are you about to do? No. You’re staying home and out of things like that. So I agree, wrong thing to want to get involved in.

Wasn’t the out of state bit disproven during the trial though? I specifically recall Kyle getting cross examined on this. His dad is from that town. He was there / coming from his dads house - where he lives. Yeah it’s a 2nd home but it seemed like he really did just live there or right nearby. Not that it makes it any better of a decision to insert yourself into chaos like that. I’d have told my 16 year old kid it’s not your fight to try and defend peoples businesses with a gun. Also never carry a gun if you aren’t ready to use it. Which he did I guess, but not a scenario I’d ever want my kid to put themself in.
    The "crossed state lines" was a totally moot and irrelevant deflection invented by the left in an attempt to demonize Kyle and make him look like more of a deranged and violent person.

First of all, even if he did travel from another state, it would still be wholly irrelevant.

Second, he lived practically at the border line about 15 minutes away. If you live in certain parts of New Jersey, you can be in New York in 5-10 minutes. If you want to classify that as "interstate travel" then by all means.

Lastly, like you said, his father lived in the town and he also worked there and had friends there. He was a routine visitor. He was not looking for a fight that night, they brought the fight to him.

Kyle did NOTHING wrong. The left is just crazy and was salivating at the glands to cast him as the villain because Brandon told them to.