Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: your thoughts on Lebron coaching

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Billionaire is not going to coach full time for 8 mil a year. And that's me assuming he skips the assistant level, which if he is serious about being a coach he shouldn't do. He could own a team but he's not going to do anything full time for the kind of money coaches are paid.
    This.

He wants to own a team, similar to MJ.

And he will be much better at running one compared to the epic failure MJ was.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I feel like he would be a pretty good coach. He's way smarter than somebody like doc rivers or Mark Jackson... preacher types. Lebron actually dissects things like an x's and o's guy. And he's not an asshole like MJ who will bully guys in practice and hurt morale.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I have been watch pod casts with JJ and Lebron.
    Very informative

It really seems to me that Lebron would be a great coach.

Do you think he would ever do it ???
    Are you really brainless? His podcast is stupid....its just him trying to change the narrative of his career because he knows its a failure. You must be an idiot

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Will it be that same strange coincidence of his contract being up and able to go where he chooses again? Wow nobody gets to move on but Lebron!
    Lol relax. Why is it ok for everyone to mock the 80s and 90s but it's not ok to mock Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba8 View Post
    Are you really brainless? His podcast is stupid....its just him trying to change the narrative of his career because he knows its a failure. You must be an idiot
    Dude SO WHAT if I had a “dirty dream” about Lebron?? First of all how do you know that, second of all I cant control what I dream about. Thirdly I’m not even ashamed, Lebron is a remarkably irresistible colossus of a man who inevitably leaves a poignant impression on anyone’s psyche. I cherish the time we are able to spend together, if only in a world imagined as I sleep.

Edit: I’m sorry it appears I misread your comment.