Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: How come Pro-Palestine protesters are always young disheveled looking dorks??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    If Israel wanted to eliminate Palestine as a country, they would have done it years ago. And they could have done it in a day or two with their military firepower.
    And then the whole Arab world would launch a war against Israel and you would have a region wide war in the Middle East.

Israel realizes this.

You don't think things through.

You think with your emotions, not your brains.

Default Re: How come Pro-Palestine protesters are always young disheveled looking dorks??

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I'm halfway confident that all the protestors and activists who are appalled over the loss of innocent life in Palestine would dance and cheer if the country of Israel and all it's inhabitants were nuked and cratered out of existence.

So it's kind of hard to take them seriously.
    Another strawman based on the voices in his head

strawler the bawler at it again.

Most people just want the genocide to stop. We know you fully support killing Muslims tho.

Banned

I decided to skim through the Israel-Hamas thread just for fun.

This is what 3tard posted on page 1, the day of Oct 7 and the day of the vicious attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    WHAT???? That is a ridiculous way to characterize what is happening my dude. Israel is the aggressor 100%. While killing civilians is undoubtedly wrong, it is going to happen when a group of people are colonized and genocided. Palestenians are trapped in an open air prison and constantly terrorized by the IDF, with support from the US regardless of who is president. Hamas are not good guys, but they exist because Israel and the US allowed them and even helped them gain power to prevent left wing Palestenian resistance groups from gaining traction. This was so they could paint the other side as terrorists and have an excuse for their evil actions. Palestine is about to suffer so much more for this, and it's already begun with Israel committing several war crimes and Netanyahu warning Palestenians to evacuate despite them being trapped like I said. This is like Ukraine and Russia or Vietnam and America, there is a clear oppressed and oppressor side. While the oppressed may do horrific acts, the oppressors (Israel, Russia, USA) started the conflict to begin with and are responsible for the violence even existing in the first place.
    ^ This is what 3tard was saying the DAY of the attacks. The DAY that infants were killed in their cribs and burned alive, the DAY children were found with their heads chopped off, the DAY women were brutally gang raped and kidnapped, the DAY innocent families were slaughtered and tortured in front of each other.

And what does 3tard have to say?

"Killing civilians is wrong BUT..."

In one breath he will say there is no excuse, and then literally in the next fukking breath he will start making excuses. You see those weren't actually vicious terrorist attacks carried out by a bunch of sick, twisted, evil, demented fukks... they're just an oppressed people rising up against their oppressors.

So spare us your holier than thou act 3tard. We all know you're a Hamas cheerleader. If Israel was nuked today, you would be arguing they brought it upon themselves.

Short version in case you're too lazy to read the whole post:

GTFO you lying hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There is nothing short-sighted about this. To the contrary actually. What's short-sighted is thinking that killing a few Hamas militants in retaliation after October 7th will end the war. Israel is not turning back around and begging them to release our hostages while they ask for 20 or 30 Hamas terrorists to be released for one Israeli hostage. You cannot bargain with these people. You can only hope to eradicate them and control the narrative from here on out.

The issue in the region will never be solved so long as Muslims continue to hate Jews and want to take back Israel from the Jews. What this current situation resolves is the issue of Hamas in Gaza which has been the immediate threat to Israel for some time now.

If Israel can eliminate Hamas by doing more than they've ever done before to stop them, then it's a win-win for Israel and for stability in that region. It just seems like the lot of you want Israel to get bombed and then want Israel to just go tit for tat for years and years to come. War doesn't work that way.
    Israel and Netanyahu helped fuel and build up Hamas over the last couple decades. The HAMAS attack is not something that randomly happened out of the left field. People forget Israel had multiple chances to do something in many years past so this wouldn't have happened.

Netanyahu is incompetent, egoistic prick. He has no business being Israel's leader or the leader of a boy scout troop.
    Last edited by bladefd; 04-05-2024 at 06:46 PM.

I decided to skim through the Israel-Hamas thread just for fun.

This is what 3tard posted on page 1, the day of Oct 7 and the day of the vicious attacks.

^ This is what 3tard was saying the DAY of the attacks. The DAY that infants were killed in their cribs and burned alive, the DAY children were found with their heads chopped off, the DAY women were brutally gang raped and kidnapped, the DAY innocent families were slaughtered and tortured in front of each other.

And what does 3tard have to say?

"Killing civilians is wrong BUT..."

In one breath he will say there is no excuse, and then literally in the next fukking breath he will start making excuses. You see those weren't actually vicious terrorist attacks carried out by a bunch of sick, twisted, evil, demented fukks... they're just an oppressed people rising up against their oppressors.

So spare us your holier than thou act 3tard. We all know you're a Hamas cheerleader. If Israel was nuked today, you would be arguing they brought it upon themselves.

Short version in case you're too lazy to read the whole post:

GTFO you lying hypocrite.
    That post makes me look great to anyone who’s not insane not sure why you linked it. All your “arguments” as to why I’m wrong are emotional and not based in reality. The fact is brutal colonialism and occupation will lead to violent responses. The Native Americans killed settlers at times. Hamas are bad, but you continually ignore Hamas only exists because of Israel and Israel explicitly helped them gain power in Gaza.

Banned

That post makes me look great to anyone who’s not insane not sure why you linked it. All your “arguments” as to why I’m wrong are emotional and not based in reality. The fact is brutal colonialism and occupation will lead to violent responses. The Native Americans killed settlers at times. Hamas are bad, but you continually ignore Hamas only exists because of Israel and Israel explicitly helped them gain power in Gaza.
    Okay, and by that same token, brutal terrorist attacks also lead to violent responses.

I don't care what you say, the good guys are never going to chop infants heads off and gang rape the women and children. If they partaking in that, they lose their right to sympathy and can no longer claim they're just uprising.

Like I said, if Israel were nuked tomorrow you wouldn't shed a single tear.

You're a liar and a hypocrite. Sorry.

Okay, and by that same token, brutal terrorist attacks also lead to violent responses.

I don't care what you say, the good guys are never going to chop infants heads off and gang rape the women and children. If they partaking in that, they lose their right to sympathy and can no longer claim they're just uprising.

Like I said, if Israel were nuked tomorrow you wouldn't shed a single tear.

You're a liar and a hypocrite. Sorry.
    I didn’t say Hamas were good guys I said Israel is responsible for them existing and being in power. Thinking they are bigger villains in terms of scale than Israel is weirdo behavior.

Also Hamas=/=Palestine, why do Palestinians deserve to be STARVED because of Hamas? Answer that.

Banned

I didn’t say Hamas were good guys I said Israel is responsible for them existing and being in power. Thinking they are bigger villains in terms of scale than Israel is weirdo behavior.
    You hand waved the most deliberate, vicious, disgusting and evil act of terrorism we've probably seen in our lifetime. Under no circumstance would any rational person try and justify it.

But hey, if you want to play that game then we definitely can. "Hey it's wrong to bomb innocent civilians in Palestine... BUT they are harboring an evil terrorist group responsible for the vicious slaughter of innocent Israelis and still have hostages."

You aren't operating on any sense of principle whatsoever, otherwise you would have more strongly condemned the 10/7 attacks. And if you cared so much about innocent civilians in Palestine, you would be advocating for Hamas to surrender.

BUT... you're a liar and a loser with zero self awareness so that's probably not going to happen.

You hand waved the most deliberate, vicious, disgusting and evil act of terrorism we've probably seen in our lifetime. Under no circumstance would any rational person try and justify it.

But hey, if you want to play that game then we definitely can. "Hey it's wrong to bomb innocent civilians in Palestine... BUT they are harboring an evil terrorist group responsible for the vicious slaughter of innocent Israelis and still have hostages."

You aren't operating on any sense of principle whatsoever, otherwise you would have more strongly condemned the 10/7 attacks. And if you cared so much about innocent civilians in Palestine, you would be advocating for Hamas to surrender.

BUT... you're a liar and a loser with zero self awareness so that's probably not going to happen.
    I wasn’t handwaving the attack, I was explaining context to people framing the state of Israel as the good guys. It’s obviously bad innocent civilians got killed, but this has happened to Palestinians for DECADES with very little support or care worldwide. Israel REGULARLY slaughtered Palestinian children before the Hamas attack . Why don’t you care about that?

Palestine is “harboring Hamas”? Hamas in many ways serves as their government (thanks to Israel, I’ve linked you an intercept article about this before) and they live in fear of them. That’s like asking why don’t me and my anarchist friends overthrow Biden Expecting everyday people to overthrow their government when they’re probably more worried about getting bombed by Israel is crazy. You seem to uncritically believe whatever Israel reports, bizarre behavior from a supposed free thinker. If you don’t think it’s in Israel’s interest to exaggerate stuff to justify their crimes you’re not thinking clearly. Hamas surrendering would achieve nothing as Israel would continue to oppress Palestine and a new similar group would form and be brought to power by Israel psyops.

How come you can’t answer this: what’s the justification for starving millions of Palestinians?

i for one don't support the collective punishment of upwards of 2 million civilians through starvation, disease, famine and reckless bombing in order to achieve a goal that was never realistic in the first place.

you can kill people for a long time but killing an idea - an idea that you're only breeding more of in this campaign of mass killing is not going to work in the interests of israel's long term security.

in order to "kill hamas" you need to offer an alternative that makes their existence meaningless. what that alternative is, i don't know as it's clear that we're dealing with two irreconcilable sides with a long history of blood in the sand in that region as well as not many, if any, willing to come to the table to discuss a reasonable form of peace. it's clear that there needs to be a trustworthy mediator to conduct a peace process but as of now there isn't one. if anything, it should be us, but unfortunately israel has more influence over our foreign policy than anybody in washington. frankly, they own us.

so if you think that this makes israel safer (and the united states safer, which it does not) or if you think israel and jews in general (which is btw unfair to jews because this extremist israeli administration is not an accurate representation of what jews want) then i have a bridge in baltimore to sell you.

I do it and I dont fit that bill at all

The irony. Mind you, this ****ing retard still supports Israel after all the shit they've done. Hardly anyone supports Israel at this point and rightfully so

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234
    More irony

Oh Baller. You funny guy you

IDF literally bulldozed dead people, destroyed basically every single hospital, destroyed schools & universities, killed over 15,000 children, killed several thousand women (including pregnant ones), deliberately destroyed homes and other shelters, is currently starving people to death, and much more. Oh and lets not forget the aid workers they recently killed. And yet you still think Hamas has done worse How could you possibly still be on Israel's side after all of this? All they've done is show their true colors.

Low IQ individual you are. Majority of your posts are walls of texts containing no substance

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    IDF literally bulldozed dead people, destroyed basically every single hospital, destroyed schools & universities, killed over 15,000 children, killed several thousand women (including pregnant ones), deliberately destroyed homes and other shelters, is currently starving people to death, and much more. Oh and lets not forget the aid workers they recently killed.
    "israel doesn't want these people fed".

*disregard the video title.*

wake up, people.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    The irony. Mind you, this ****ing retard still supports Israel after all the shit they've done. Hardly anyone supports Israel at this point and rightfully so

More irony

Oh Baller. You funny guy you
    Plenty of people support Israel, dumbass. Most of the world does. No one should be supporting Islamic savages that hide behind women and children.