Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Rondo announces his retirement

At the very least he was fun to watch, which is not easy when you're not scoring the ball.

Local High School Star

Rondo was one of my favorite players in the league who could not shoot yet was still terrific.

Great player. Despite his reputation he had a few big playoff games where he shot the lights out. Carried Lebron and AD to a chip too.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Great player. Despite his reputation he had a few big playoff games where he shot the lights out. Carried Lebron and AD to a chip too.
    LeBron James is used to delivering historic performances on The Finals stage. What he did in Game 6 of the 2020 Finals, though, puts him in a category all by himself.

James was named Finals MVP after the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Miami Heat with a 106-93 win in Game 6. In doing so, James became the first player in NBA history to be named Finals MVP with three different franchises. He was at his best in the Game 6 clincher, finishing with 28 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists and won the Finals MVP by a unanimous 11-0 vote.

National High School Star

Smart time to get out...I don't see him having much competition for the Hall of Fame during his eligibility season. I don't see CPIII and Russ retiring yet so it'll be likely Rondo...maybe Dandre Jordan Blake Griffin and Kevin Love.