Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Default Cops turn a little girl hostage into swiss cheese

Just batshit crazy. All the cops know there's a little girl hostage in the vehicle but feel it's ok to unload hundreds of rounds from a distance where their pistols are not accurate. Even after she exits vehicle it appears cops are targeting her. One cop wants to run out to her but they are firing on her so he just yells "Stop! Stop! STOP SHOOTING HER!!". It would still be bad even if there was no hostage as there's crossfire from 20 effing officers shooting at once very close to their fellow officers and the freeway traffic is still flowing. Once one cop fires are all cops in the area required to start emptying their clips? Pure incompetence and lack of leadership.

Obviously she died. This was 2 years ago but video was just released. Obviously they waited a few years to release because the outrage from the public immediately following the little girl's murder would be intense. Every cop that fired should be suspended and all the supervisors should be immediately fired. Reminds me of the UPS hostage shooting a few years ago.
    Last edited by SunsN07BookIt; 04-02-2024 at 12:16 PM.

Default Re: Cops turn a little girl hostage into swiss cheese

Get rid of qualified immunity and internal affairs. This country runs on checks and balances, the former goes completely against that in principle.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Police union is too powerful, so nothing will happen to them. I’m typically pro union but the police and CA teacher’s union are two examples of it being bad.

There's no excuse for this.