I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Lakers and Bucks have the same win % against the separate conferences

Bucks against the East: 32-16 (.667)
    Lakers against the East: 20-10 (.667)

Bucks against the West: 15-14 (.517)
    Lakers against the West: 25-23 (.521)

Obviously, the Bucks have the better overall record since they’ve played more games in the east. This is the difference between being 2nd and 8th seed.

Default Re: Lakers and Bucks have the same win % against the separate conferences

It is what it is. For some reason the talent usually favors the Western conference. With explanation you can move Minnesota Memphis and/Or New Orleans to the East though.

Default Re: Lakers and Bucks have the same win % against the separate conferences

The West is a bloodbath and pretty much hell.

If Bucks were in the west, they would be fighting for the play-in right now

No chance would they have 47 wins in the West, facing more western conference opponents. Boston would probably have at least 6-7 fewer wins.

National High School Star

I think I'd pick every team in the top 10 in the West to beat any team in the East over 7 games, except Boston and Philly.

The Celtics and 76ers will both sweep their way to the ECF if they can avoid each other before then.