NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Michael Porter Jr’s brother is under investigation for fixing player props on himself

Default Re: Michael Porter Jr’s brother is under investigation for fixing player props on him

Guess Kblaze was right

Altho in fairness, I would have never guessed there would be actual betting lines on Jontay Porter. I'd literally never heard this person's name before. I figured books only publish individual betting lines on the stars. I didnt know you could bet the over/under on whether some scrub makes .5 three pointers.

If THAT'S the case, then yeah I could definitely see this being a very common thing.

Default Re: Michael Porter Jr’s brother is under investigation for fixing player props on him

Can’t trust those vegan families… Ball, Porter, etc

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Dude got himself a lifetime NBA ban.

China here we come!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Banned 4 Life......wow

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Banned 4 Life......wow

If this had been Mikey I wonder how long the ban would have been? A year maybe?

This was the perfect scenario for Silver. Make an example out of a scrub instead of having the difficult decision to make on how badly he wanted to destroy a team's playoff chance and a good young player with many more productive years ahead of him

Local High School Star

He had to be the only person actually betting on himself in any of these bets. No one else even knows who the guy is

Serious playground baller Nowoco's Avatar

Fully deserved. If nothing else than for being a total idiot. The NBA were always going to throw the book at him for this. Sends a message to everyone else whilst making an example out of a scrub who would have been out of the league soon enough and wont be missed. If anything, this is actually a good thing for the league. Perfect scenario.