Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Cool LBJ is near 30 and athleticism will hit steep decline! HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY W/IT

2015: LeBron is nearly 30 and his athleticism will hit a steep decline!

2016: HOW DID HE COME BACK VS 73-WIN TEAM AND DOWN 3-1?!

2018: BEST STATISTICAL PLAYOFF RUN EVER HOW DID HE DO IT AGAIN?!

2020: ASSIST TITLE LEADING LEAGUE IN ASSISTS. BUT THAT'S IT NO MORE

2020: FINALS MVP CHIP AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHH

2022: *tears still streaming*

2024: HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSS

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: LBJ is near 30 and athleticism will hit steep decline! HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY

I distinctly remember during the 2011 playoffs Asik(big white guy) somehow ended up on an island guarding LeBron and while I don’t remember what happened I remember Indian guy saying it was proof LeBron had lost his athletic ability and would be falling off soon. It was such a weird take I remembered it all this time.

Default Re: LBJ is near 30 and athleticism will hit steep decline! HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I distinctly remember during the 2011 playoffs Asik(big white guy) somehow ended up on an island guarding LeBron and while I don’t remember what happened I remember Indian guy saying it was proof LeBron had lost his athletic ability and would be falling off soon. It was such a weird take I remembered it all this time.
    It was definitely a not uncommon prediction back then. People thought Lebron would be a shell by the time he was 32.

They kept waiting for it and waiting for it.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The 2010-2011 year for Lebron is the weirdest of his career by far. Think it was his best midrange shooting career, but the eye test shows he had an unusually bad athletic year. Maybe he bulked up too much, but I still remember just like Indian Guy the noticeable difference in athleticism, especially in the half court setting, of Lebron in previous Cavs year (09-10) compared to his first year in Miami. And to top it off, the massive choke he had in the finals after dominating the Bulls/Celtics in the previous series.

Lebron was legit lumbering the second half of the year and especially in the playoffs. Him having diminished athleticism didn't help his bad play in the finals either.

@MrFonzworth