Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pat Beverley names "whitest black guys in the NBA"

Dumbest ni99ers list.. most hood tough

Village small minds just keep themselves in poverty..

Pat's blackest white guys: Tyler Herro, Donte DiVincenzo, Alex Caruso, Garrison Mathews, and Chet Holmgren

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher View Post
    Pat's blackest white guys: Tyler Herro, Donte DiVincenzo, Alex Caruso, Garrison Mathews, and Chet Holmgren
    So guys that speak like they’re illiterate and thick as a rock?

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

Pretty much. Jason Williams is number one all time though!

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    So guys that speak like they’re illiterate and thick as a rock?
    I didnt say anything

Banned

when they say "black" what they really mean to say is "nikka".

black culture was hijacked by "nikka" culture a long time ago. if you weren't down with being a "nikka", you weren't considered black. you were considered a sellout. rap music and popular entertainment perpetuated it further and further until it became the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Pat beverly is married to a white women he should be on the list… man is turning into a certified clown
    bitch has to be with him only for the money......... so her heart is blacker than coal

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    There's nothing really funny about it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pat bev is a punk. He's the prison bitch type who flex the fake tough guy demeanor so the bigger guys leave him alone. Seen it a 1000 times.
    The Austin neighborhood of Chicago, where Pat Bev is from, literally led chicago in murder in 2003, 2006, 2009, etc. NOTHIHG to brag about, but an important distinction people who aren’t from here should know.

He is def not “a punk”, in any context of its meaning.

He is, a horrifically annoying defender. A dirty little undersized sh!thead, who most players actively dislike the playstyle of, and who many players dislike in general. For good reason.

But if there is one thing he isn’t… it’s “a punk”.

I would put my money on Pat Bev in a fistfight with almost any NBA guard.

All that said… Pat may or may not realize that he just got those mentioned players better contract security on their next contracts, and more enthusiastic coaching and staff relations from day one on any new team that signs them.

“Acting white” in the context he says it, really just means “not explosively emotional” / “speaks without Ebonics”, “maintains composure and rationality when push comes to shove” / “slow to raise one’s voice” / etc

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    The Austin neighborhood of Chicago, where Pat Bev is from, literally led chicago in murder in 2003, 2006, 2009, etc. NOTHIHG to brag about, but an important distinction people who aren’t from here should know.

He is def not “a punk”, in any context of its meaning.

He is, a horrifically annoying defender. A dirty little undersized sh!thead, who most players actively dislike the playstyle of, and who many players dislike in general. For good reason.

But if there is one thing he isn’t… it’s “a punk”.

I would put my money on Pat Bev in a fistfight with almost any NBA guard.
    And how did they lead in murder? Ambushing guys in alleyways with a gun? That's a punk. Little dudes run their mouths to appear tough and if there's a beef they immediately resort to covert bitch tactics to settle it.

Some of these dudes Beverley calling a bitch would strangle him if they was left together in a cell. What's bev g0nna do vs 7foot Allen?

And how did they lead in murder? Ambushing guys in alleyways with a gun? That's a punk. Little dudes run their mouths to appear tough and if there's a beef they immediately resort to covert bitch tactics to settle it.

Some of these dudes Beverley calling a bitch would strangle him if they was left together in a cell. What's bev g0nna do vs 7foot Allen?
    Pat never ran up on a Vic in an alleyway. The only chicago NBA player that we know has a body is Michael Finley.

I’m not saying Pat is tough because of the high murder rate.
    I’m saying when anyone grows up around extreme poverty, tension, dysfunction, and worst in world type violence, they become tougher and meaner and more explosive than those who grow up in comfort, removed from those aforementioned things.

I grew up in an Ambrose neighborhood on the south side, 4 blocks west from the largest PCP distribution point in chicago, that got dismantled with “operation blue water”. I’m tougher & stronger physically and mentally for having grown up in such an environment. We also can read people better than youth raised in more naive, sheltered environments.

My pops (my height but an extremely strong 285lbs, arm wrestling tournaments and all that, and has that middle eastern ridiculously explosive quick temper) beat a cop into the hospital when I was 8, and I didn’t get a present for my 9th birthday because of it. People who grow up thru/around violence and tragedy are either tougher, or some weak ones wind up fiends, no matter how you slice it.

Pat Bev obviously didn’t go the fiend route (running to escapism from reality), he is a fighter 100%, and that’s worthy of a certain type of respect. But his dirty, annoying, attention-starved playstyle (probably due to low parental attention and too many siblings, or parental substance abuse), is disgusting and if I matched up against Pat, I would probably wind up in a fistfight with him.

I despise Pat, but he is genuinely tough as nails for a little dude, BECAUSE he grew up where he did. And as a talking head, he has no filter for truths that some people find distasteful and uncomfortable.

“******” as many in here are saying, largely out of ego-need, did largely hijack the black community during my childhood. And continue to try to socially hijack any environment they find themselves in, much like when a romantic partner who knows they don’t deserve the other, they are extremely insecure and paranoid the partner will leave them, or that they will “lose control” and get left behind. So they overplay their hand, and alienate everyone by trying to control and dominate an environment they’re actually scared of “not belonging in”.

It’s contrary to what most other groups who desire acceptance or love do… it’s anti-logic/non-logic… and reveals inferior instinctual methods which may “feel” to some like the only way to ensure inclusion or acceptance… but it’s an extremely dangerous and foolish long term strategy. To attempt to Bully one’s milder-Manored superior into social or economic submission, while trying to delusionally convince one’s self that their lesser group are actually the superior.

It’s the largest single disconnect between African-Americans & Jewish-Americans, and the 65-70% white majority of the USA, and anyone with their thumb on the pulse of the nation knows this.

Pat may not fully know what he is doing, but he’s actively helping the dudes he thinks he’s dissing lol

As for what he’s do against Allen … gang up on him lol

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    when they say "black" what they really mean to say is "nikka".

black culture was hijacked by "nikka" culture a long time ago. if you weren't down with being a "nikka", you weren't considered black. you were considered a sellout. rap music and popular entertainment perpetuated it further and further until it became the norm.
    It seems very performative.

Very good NBA starter

Ghetto culture is feminine.

Almost only single mothers, the ideal of image and rep being everything, no discipline, no hierarchy. An inability to work together as a group, to create order. That isn't masculine, that's at most a boy's perception of masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    *Excuses for moronic behavior*
    Many players grew up in less than ideal neighborhoods. Pat Beverly is a dickhead. Plane and simple.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Pat Bev is my millionaire dog for my bucks.