NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Imagine this site if LeBron did something like this

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Imagine this site if LeBron did something like this

Brady fears big dick nick

This is legitimately one of the most ridiculous (non political) theories I've ever heard.

This was a series that went in depth on the Brady/Belichick feud and all the Patriots cheating scandals, and you guys think Brady was this concerned over Nick fvcking Foles' name being mentioned one time They still showed the play and him catching the TD anyway.

If Brady doesn't have a beef with Eli, the man who beat him twice in the Super Bowl and ruined his perfect season, a loss that clearly still bothers him to this day, there's no way he'd have that level of animosity towards a player who, outside of that one meeting, was completely irrelevant to his career and frankly the league in general.

Why was his name edited out? Who the hell knows. But I just can't imagine in this 8 hour series Brady would even think of doing something so ridiculous.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    This is legitimately one of the most ridiculous (non political) theories I've ever heard.

This was a series that went in depth on the Brady/Belichick feud and all the Patriots cheating scandals, and you guys think Brady was this concerned over Nick fvcking Foles' name being mentioned one time They still showed the play and him catching the TD anyway.

If Brady doesn't have a beef with Eli, the man who beat him twice in the Super Bowl and ruined his perfect season, a loss that clearly still bothers him to this day, there's no way he'd have that level of animosity towards a player who, outside of that one meeting, was completely irrelevant to his career and frankly the league in general.

Why was his name edited out? Who the hell knows. But I just can't imagine in this 8 hour series Brady would even think of doing something so ridiculous.
    I haven't seen it, but the doc was made by Robert Kraft and seems like a hit piece on Belichick according to fans who have watched it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Been a eagles fan since the McNabb era and its crazy how of all the pro bowl QBs they've had ~ McNabb, Vick, Hurts... Nick Foles a total role player is the only one they won with and he LIT Brady up. Reminds of Eli. Brady weakness is underdog QBs.

Just makes you appreciate the incredible class LeHumble carries himself with.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Just makes you appreciate the incredible class LeHumble carries himself with.
    Once I realized how humble LeBron was, right there that made him the greatest player of all time, that’s how I felt. I was super, super ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Once I realized how humble LeBron was, right there that made him the greatest player of all time, that’s how I felt. I was super, super ecstatic.

Earned, not given.

College superstar

So many lies from Lebron, you know...there's just so many good phrases, so many good ones to categorize just one. I'll let you pick and I'll roll with it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Been a eagles fan since the McNabb era and its crazy how of all the pro bowl QBs they've had ~ McNabb, Vick, Hurts... Nick Foles a total role player is the only one they won with and he LIT Brady up. Reminds of Eli. Brady weakness is underdog QBs.
    You understand that Quarterbacks don’t play 1-on-1 right?

Nick Foles did not light Brady up

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    You understand that Quarterbacks don’t play 1-on-1 right?

Nick Foles did not light Brady up
    That dude literally acts like team sports are golf and tennis. He lit up Brady while he was on the sideline, so fvcking stupid

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Not only did Nick Foles score more touchdowns than Brady in their showdown, he even converted a play Brady tried to mimic and failed horribly at.

I can see why he might be upset.

This is Robert Kraft on behalf of Brady. The whole documentary is a hit piece on Belichick. Devin McCourty eluded to it.