Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default I was checking to see what teams I needed to follow for nba draft purposes.

Continuing my yearly tradition of starting to care about college ball in March just for prospects. Then I find out there are only like 3 people in college expected to go top 10 and 2 are on Kentucky.

I guess I can just bail on these proceedings and continue my rewatch of Newsroom.

Default Re: I was checking to see what teams I needed to follow for nba draft purposes.

Kentucky has a bunch of guys who will be in the NBA. Sheppard and dillingham are the only who will go top 10 but there are a few others who will get drafted.

Edwards was their top recruit I believe. Good size and nice looking shot but he's been inconsistent.

Dillingham looks like the next Lou Williams. Reed Sheppard might be the next Mark Price with better defense. He actually has 23 blocks on the season. His shooting numbers are insane.

Ivisic might have been a lottery pick if he played all season. He had trouble with NCAA eligibility at first, then had health problems. He missed a lot of the season and when he finally started playing he looked lost on D.

Reeves could be a good bench scorer. Onyenso is decent defensive big, 2nd round if he comes out.

Default Re: I was checking to see what teams I needed to follow for nba draft purposes.

If you want to watch an epic college game check this out. Knecht and Sheppard put on a show, especially in the 2nd half.

Kentucky choked hard tonight. I'd still draft Sheppard though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bacot is a beast for NC, yet I don't see him on any draft boards. Is he coming back for a sixth season?

Bronny James. USC.