Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

Paktass is too stupid to get what’s being sad Lmfaoooo

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

Dude in OP arrested and in federal custody

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/sta...pYkAH6_Gw&s=19

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Dude in OP arrested and in federal custody

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/sta...pYkAH6_Gw&s=19
    No wonder so many are coming. This guy is bragging he hates work and hasn't had to work since he came to the US because you can survive without having to work under the Biden administration whom he says "he loves".

This is how mad Biden has failed. Before Biden there were 10 million illegal aliens in the US over decades of illegal entries. Under Biden 10 MILLION more have entered. In a little over 3 years this moron doubled illegal immigration in the US.

https://thehill.com/opinion/4423296-...ust-the-start/

Public confidence on immigration is literally double for Trump vs Biden. Even among only Democrat voters Trump is almost equal to Biden on immigration. What a total failure Biden and his border czar Kamala have been

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    No wonder so many are coming. This guy is bragging he hates work and hasn't had to work since he came to the US because you can survive without having to work under the Biden administration whom he says "he loves".

This is how mad Biden has failed. Before Biden there were 10 million illegal aliens in the US over decades of illegal entries. Under Biden 10 MILLION more have entered. In a little over 3 years this moron doubled illegal immigration in the US.

Public confidence on immigration is literally double for Trump vs Biden. Even among only Democrat voters Trump is almost equal to Biden on immigration. What a total failure Biden and his border czar Kamala have been
    Who told you you can not work and survive under Biden?

Delusional.

liberals will hit the roof if trump executes mass deportations.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Ish has it's own Florida Man.

Default Re: Biden's America. Illegals telling migrants to seize American's homes on social me

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    No one pays attention to your posts, I think I've only quoted you a few times. How many times have you seen me quote Lakers legend whom is easily the worst poster here? You him and axe... I don't respond to broke ass nobodies

How are egg prices going nowadays, chief?

actually those are some pretty conservative numbers. larger estimates say that a total of up to 30m illegals are now inside our country at this point in time. the majority oh which are military-aged men with no degrees, prospects, skills or trades. and i swear to god i think hughwhey is one of them. it's why he's been so low-ley arond here lately keeping his nose down selling bootleg merchandise as a street vendor.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    ahh bud are you listening to - to much dumpster vids ???