Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

Open boarders are free market capitalist shit.

I’m sorry you’re a commie statist mofo who wants to control the labor market like a punk.

College superstar

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

I’m sorry you’re a commie statist mofo who wants to control the labor market like a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post

Open borders have nothing to do with any kind of government, communist or democratic

Lol, this dumb parasite is allowed to vote and has just as much a say as I do..... Murica

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Norcaliblunt is going to be so enraged when they catch and deport this illegal alien.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Open borders have nothing to do with any kind of government, communist or democratic

Lol, this dumb parasite is allowed to vote and has just as much a say as I do..... Murica
    You are easily dumber than him tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    You are easily dumber than him tbh.
    No one pays attention to your posts, I think I've only quoted you a few times. How many times have you seen me quote Lakers legend whom is easily the worst poster here? You him and axe... I don't respond to broke ass nobodies

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

An illegal just seized every home in my neighborhood.

DAMN YOU BIDEN!!!!! F@#K!!!!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    An illegal just seized every home in my neighborhood.

DAMN YOU BIDEN!!!!! F@#K!!!!
    You would literally let an illegal take over your home while you move to the homeless shelter.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You would literally let an illegal take over your home while you move to the homeless shelter.
    I know, if only Trump had won the election then we wouldn't have to give illegals everything we own.

Biden has ruined our lives what are we going to do? Maybe if we cry in here enough it will get fixed. I'll start there.

College superstar

So as a business owner you are in favor of the state bureaucracy deciding who you can hire? That’s some libtard woke shit. Lmao. You’re probably for DEI too. Lol.

If an immigrate can do the job better and cheaper that’s the free market.

Yall commies wanna control everything.

So as a business owner you are in favor of the state bureaucracy deciding who you can hire? That’s some libtard woke shit. Lmao. You’re probably for DEI too. Lol.

If an immigrate can do the job better and cheaper that’s the free market.

Yall commies wanna control everything.

No stupid, that's not how it works

You know why I can't hire hookers to suck cawk here in Florida? Because it's illegal

You know why I can't hire illegal immigrants to cut grass or put roofs on?...

The main reason business owners hire these people is because of the tax breaks, and because they can hire them for pennies and don't have to pay Americans real wages. If I have one big issue with republicans it is that. They'll sit there and spout murica, and then turn around and get rich off poor immigrants while watching their fellow Americans get more poor. Hypocrisy at its finest.

But that's all mute, the fact you think there shouldn't be borders means you shouldn't vote. A border is what makes a country, a country. You can't even grasp that in your mind, it's too much for you. Nevermind the fact that keeps gangs like the cartels in their natural habitat and out of my country.

College superstar

No stupid, that's not how it works

You know why I can't hire hookers to suck cawk here in Florida? Because it's illegal

You know why I can't hire illegal immigrants to cut grass or put roofs on?...

The main reason business owners hire these people is because of the tax breaks, and because they can hire them for pennies and don't have to pay Americans real wages. If I have one big issue with republicans it is that. They'll sit there and spout murica, and then turn around and get rich off poor immigrants while watching their fellow Americans get more poor. Hypocrisy at its finest.

But that's all mute, the fact you think there shouldn't be borders means you shouldn't vote. A border is what makes a country, a country. You can't even grasp that in your mind, it's too much for you. Nevermind the fact that keeps gangs like the cartels in their natural habitat and out of my country.
    Blah blah blah. You’re for big government programs and infrastructure to protect you and you’re for big government meddling with the free market.

And because I’m not a statist idiot like you and I actually believe in the free market, I vote with my time, energy, and money. I don’t think for one second elections are legit or have any real impact.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 03-29-2024 at 01:10 PM.

Blah blah blah. You’re for big government programs and infrastructure to protect you and you’re for big government meddling with the free market.

And because I’m not a statist idiot like you and I actually believe in the free market, I vote with my time, energy, and money. I don’t think for one second elections are legit or have any real impact.

Not an idiot
    Vote with my time
    Don't believe elections are legit

Like I said before, the fact that you have just as much a say as I do is ridiculous. You are a dumbass

College superstar

Not an idiot
    Vote with my time
    Don't believe elections are legit

Like I said before, the fact that you have just as much a say as I do is ridiculous. You are a dumbass
    So you don’t refute that you’re a big government commie? You want big gov programs and infrastructure to not only protect you from gangs and cartels? Lmao. You also want the feds to control the labor market? Lol. You sound like a libtard crying for healthcare or DEI hiring laws.

So you don’t refute that you’re a big government commie? You want big gov programs and infrastructure to not only protect you from gangs and cartels? Lmao. You also want the feds to control the labor market? Lol. You sound like a libtard crying for healthcare or DEI hiring laws.

You sit there and say you vote, while also saying you don't believe voting is legit nor does it do anything..

And you want me to answer you?

Get back on the street and sell those dime bags homie. Until you can explain to me what a 401k is without googling it, this is all beyond your comprehension. You better get out there anyway, those South American gangs are taking your territory and they don't care how much you scream commie or any other hood rat shit