Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star

Default Re: Is Ant>Tatum an unreasonable take at this point?

Yes...Tatum has basically put himself in the hall of fame this season. Once you get 5 All-Star appearances, 3 All-NBA and 4 conference and NBA finals runs and now they have the best record in the league.

Anthony Edwards might be the best player of his generation but this is just a run...Ja Morant, Luka Doncic, Trae Young all had single runs. Now if he gets a ring or an MVP the conversation changes a bit

Cali Love

Lightbulb Re: Is Ant>Tatum an unreasonable take at this point?

Tatum can be a liability in crunch time. Average handles average jumper. Derrick White bailed them out yesterday at Chicago.

He's still ahead of Ant but I think by next season that will change.

NBA Superstar

Ant certainly has more upside, but at the moment it’d be Tatum. So no I don’t think it’s unreasonable.

But 2 years from now I think Ant will be firmly in that top 5 in the league and truly competing for MVPs.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Yes...Tatum has basically put himself in the hall of fame this season. Once you get 5 All-Star appearances, 3 All-NBA and 4 conference and NBA finals runs and now they have the best record in the league.

Anthony Edwards might be the best player of his generation but this is just a run...Ja Morant, Luka Doncic, Trae Young all had single runs. Now if he gets a ring or an MVP the conversation changes a bit

Luka feels like a weird one to say had a run. How long are we saying he run was? Kinda feels like…it’s been 5 years. Hes been an all time great since his second season started. He was all nba first team at 20.