Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: One of either the Lakers or Warriors will be eliminated in the first play in game

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Shit the Rockets are on both their heels.

It's kinda wack though. I'd much rather watch the Lakers or Warriors than the Kings or Pelicans.
    Hell no. I've been sick of LeChina and Curry since 2016

Default Re: One of either the Lakers or Warriors will be eliminated in the first play in game

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    Will they rest if it means dropping from 1 to 3?
    Yea. Honestly I think teams don't care that much. For instance Murray seems to be a bit banged up. Wouldn't be shocked if he played very few games for the Nuggets till the end of the season. Ditto with Wolves with Gobert.

One of them will eventually be displaced by the rockets. Hopefully, if it happens, it would be the warriors lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The Rockets have a legit shot at displacing the warriors or Lakers looking at the schedules. How wack would that be for Lebron, AD, and Curry to miss the playoffs and these booty bandits make it. that nobody cares watching either. Silver needs to throw a rig down for entertainment purposes.

Banned

i never thought i would see tom brady leave the patriots so yea anything can happen.

more likely though i think both players remain in place and the teams just make changes.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    False.
    2-0 so far. 8-3 incoming.

Book it.

The Rockets have a legit shot at displacing the warriors or Lakers looking at the schedules. How wack would that be for Lebron, AD, and Curry to miss the playoffs and these booty bandits make it. that nobody cares watching either. Silver needs to throw a rig down for entertainment purposes.
    Nah, the Warriors deserve to finish 11th because of how garbage the coach and FO have been. Absolute amateur hour. First season Steph is no longer in that legendary form, and the team's crumbled like a house of cards.

Iggy's presence really seemed to make an impact on the team. I mean he left them in 2019 and the warriors became the worst team in the league four years ago. Then he came back in 2021, only for them to make the playoffs again and win their fourth ring (since 2015) in 2022. Afterwards they still made the playoffs last year but had an early exit and retired. Now, they're currently hanging by a thread without him, on the verge of being kicked out of the tenth spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Iggy's presence really seemed to make an impact on the team. I mean he left them in 2019 and the warriors became the worst team in the league four years ago. Then he came back in 2021, only for them to make the playoffs again and win their fourth ring (since 2015) in 2022. Afterwards they still made the playoffs last year but had an early exit and retired. Now, they're currently hanging by a thread without him, on the verge of being kicked out of the tenth spot.
    Idk what's going on with their defense man.. maybe Iggy did have a serious impact on how well they were coached on that end of the court. There's no way this team should be sitting at the 10th seed with the 18th ranked defense with the talent they have. The offense fell off a bit as well, but they're still good enough to where the offense keeps them in all these games, but they can't get stops when it matters.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Suns just lost to the Spurs and have by far the hardest remaining schedule, Lakers can overtake them

National High School Star

Pretty crazy that we're likely going to have a team in the West win 43 games and finish 11th.

Lakers shouod finish on 47 wins, but they've lost the season series against both the Kings and Mavs, so best they can realistically hope for is 8th. Unless one of those two teams finishes the season terribly.

Lakers might still finish 9th, even with 47 wins, if the Suns finish 6-4. The West is so stacked this year!

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Idk what's going on with their defense man.. maybe Iggy did have a serious impact on how well they were coached on that end of the court. There's no way this team should be sitting at the 10th seed with the 18th ranked defense with the talent they have. The offense fell off a bit as well, but they're still good enough to where the offense keeps them in all these games, but they can't get stops when it matters.
    Likely but it's probably got to do something spiritually with him as well. I mean when you take a look at it, he ended up with the miami heat in 2020 and they eventually made the finals during the disney bubble lol. That was his sixth straight trip to the finals iirc.

SUNS free falling as well and their remaining schedule is brutal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve View Post
    Pretty crazy that we're likely going to have a team in the West win 43 games and finish 11th.

Lakers shouod finish on 47 wins, but they've lost the season series against both the Kings and Mavs, so best they can realistically hope for is 8th. Unless one of those two teams finishes the season terribly.

Lakers might still finish 9th, even with 47 wins, if the Suns finish 6-4. The West is so stacked this year!
    Yup.

I've never seen the a conference this good before. It might be the GOAT conference. To have guys like Durant, Lebron, AD, Curry, Booker, Fox, Sabonis, Zion etc. all potentially be low seeded play in teams is insane. I remember when 8-10 seeds used to be easy wins and sometimes not good at all. Now we have superstars playing in that range.

Shit the Rockets are on both their heels.

It's kinda wack though. I'd much rather watch the Lakers or Warriors than the Kings or Pelicans.

lakers will leap both, dont worry.