Very good NBA starter

Default The Mavs-Nugs game was great and that proves we're not angry old men

Nope, we're not angry old men, the fact is that the modern rules of the NBA are trash, they turn the game trash.

A game like yesterday with two good teams being allowed to play defense, that is extremely entertaining to watch and the players adjust quickly.

We've been gaslit by youngins and corporate drones.

Default Re: The Mavs-Nugs game was great and that proves we're not angry old men

Remember when you said you stopped watching basketball? For how many years did you stop watching basketball, alt?

Default Re: The Mavs-Nugs game was great and that proves we're not angry old men

Agreed. The heart and soul of basketball has never left. It’s just hidden by greed and execs like that corporate Jew lawyer Adam silver who treat it way too much like a product and less like a sport.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Remember when you said you stopped watching basketball? For how many years did you stop watching basketball, alt?
    I stopped watching from around 1998 to 2001 or so.

Then I stopped around 2004 to 2010.

Then I have watched since then, but I just don't watch a lot of regular season games because they're trash.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I stopped watching from around 1998 to 2001 or so.

Then I stopped around 2004 to 2010.

Then I have watched since then, but I just don't watch a lot of regular season games because they're trash.

Definitely sounds like an angry old man

I've watched continuously since the 80s but i don't feel the need to constantly defend the 90s. Times change, the game evolve., I try not to live in the past but apparently some people just cant help themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Definitely sounds like an angry old man

I've watched continuously since the 80s but i don't feel the need to constantly defend the 90s. Times change, the game evolve., I try not to live in the past but apparently some people just cant help themselves.

Exactly this!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

what a shot

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

what a shot
    The kind of teammate you need to make clutch shots for you when you like to play hot potato.

I rule the local playground

We need a Luka vs Jokic playoffs series