Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Where are all the Doc Rivers haters now?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Offense is also a lot worse though.

Again, I can't say that I totally agree. We've seen many coaches get fired and the team went on a run/ significantly improved. Just in recent years Nets after Nash, Hawks after Pierce, Wolves after Saunders, notoriously the Cavs after Blatt.
    I certainly didn't say you agree. What did the Nets accomplish with or without Nash? What did Minnie accomplish after firing Saunders? Cleveland got fortunate with the Draymond Green suspension and then James played one of the greatest series of all time.

Were any of those teams already a top 5 record? Maybe not. My original point is that Doc hasn't done anything even knowing we will only judge him by the playoffs. Just by regular season standards there's not much here. But we already know Doc's reputation as it goes with adjustments anyway.
    And all I said was that there hadn't been enough time for him to do anything.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

hate debating with people that see maybe one game out of 5 etc.. .

Since Doc has arrived their defense has changed for the better. (hard to say its championship material)
    Beasley picked up big time , and has dropped off on offense to play tougher 'D'
    Same goes for Dame. (no joke I saw him against the lakers come from the top of the key and ran after a base line jumper)
    I went 'WHAT'
    Middleton will play today... everyone states his demeaner brings good things for the Bucks.
    (people do not realize he was the glue that made their whole defense)
    The question will be , is he fast enough to defend... (If not I would like him traded for a couple youth players that like to defend the SF position)
    Offensively : Doc has simplified their offense.
    Of course rotation of ball , but Dame/ Giannis pick and roll is Doc's bread and butter , and when they feel VERY comfortable in that roll
    I see a better offense as well.
    Scared of one thing : AGE

Lopez perfect example : beginning of game , he can shoot the three efficiently.
    Later in the game with his age , I'll say it is less of a rhythmic shot , and he misses.
    Window for the Bucks is this year as well as 2025/26.

Sheed is never one to bite his toungue.

We’ll hear more from Sheed on Doc, regardless of how the Bucks fare.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Sheed is never one to bite his toungue.

We’ll hear more from Sheed on Doc, regardless of how the Bucks fare.

Listen I have been on this form since 2006 calling for Doc Rivers firing.

I am the OG the original.

I called for his firing the day after the Celtics won the championship game six I called for his firing in 2009 I called for a firing in 2007 I called first firing in the 2005 playoffs.

So let me be clear doc has taken the most talented Eastern Conference team and has managed to almost catch up to the record of a rookie coach, that's funny because I remember every other firing that was mid-season usually had the opposite effect why don't we do take a look at the New Jersey Nets when they fired Scott and hired Lawrence Frank.
    Take a look when the Pacers fired Isaiah Thomas and hired for Carlisle not the first time firings are supposed to have a purpose.

Can't wait till doc takes credit for his players and then close them under the bus the moment that he blows another 3-1 lead
    Last edited by XxNeXuSxX; 03-20-2024 at 07:11 AM.