Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: If you had to guess, why will the Celtics not win the championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoco View Post
    Thats still a dumb post bro

Tatum disappearing for stretches, 3s not falling down, other teams getting hot from 3, or just breaking down our defense.

Turnovers is another big one. Seemed like all of these were big ones last night.

But mainly, it starts and end with Tatum.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Turnovers is another big one. Seemed like all of these were big ones last night.

But mainly, it starts and end with Tatum.
    the Celtics needs to be a defensive team, their offensive identity has always been the same, try to fight for position, whoever has the most advantageous position, find the guy.

however defensively, their rotation and help defense really creates problems for teams that run plays with a read option.

they lost game 2 because Mazzulla didn't make the adjustments of, "okay, you wanna run, I'm just gonna have a few guys out there out run you"

Horford's ability to make those outlet passes can really catch the Heat off-guard and put them into deeper foul troubles.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Well, jokic being possibly the best player of all time at his peak alongside a ridiculously clutch 2nd option and a supporting cast that almost perfectly compliments his game would be my guess.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Well, jokic being possibly the best player of all time at his peak alongside a ridiculously clutch 2nd option and a supporting cast that almost perfectly compliments his game would be my guess.
    so, team USA's philosophy has been historically faulty? it honestly can be priortizes into 1st/2nd/3rd/4th options by volume?

and the coach is the water boy?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    I don't see it happening this year. Tatum would need to go up a level IMO. Doesn't mean they can't win it, but they wouldn't be my pick right now.
    not only that Jrue will be 36 next year ... so they will have to work around that

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Jeff, can we have reps back?

How I miss my green and lime bars