Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If Jokic wins MVP over SGA, just strip Derrick Rose 2011 MVP & give it back to Br

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    That's not the point here. Nobody said he wasn't great. We are just saying that LeBron should've won it because he had better stats all across the board. The Heat were #2 to the Bulls.

If OKC finishes ahead of Denver, Jokic shouldn't be winning the MVP.
    Who is this we? Are the other people in the same room as you? Is that the reason this account stans like 12 teams?

Default Re: If Jokic wins MVP over SGA, just strip Derrick Rose 2011 MVP & give it back to Br

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Who is this we? Are the other people in the same room as you? Is that the reason this account stans like 12 teams?

12 teams?

Thousands of players have played in the NBA. There's no way you like/appreciate one player, it makes absolutely no sense. I am canadian, I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). I've been rooting for the Raptors my whole life. SGA is from Toronto but grew up in Hamilton, Ontario. My friends played against him at the YMCA. You are clearly a moron and so is that b-tch ass AXE.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    That's all you can do. A straight clown period

Go ahead and name them, f-kin idiot smh...

Three straight replies from the most incel canadian cuck.

Three straight replies from the most incel canadian cuck.
    I like to take my time to address stupidity. You are clearly an idiot.

Jokic >> Bron

Rose >> SGA

iykyk

I like to take my time to address stupidity.
    Meltdown. Says the autistic buffoon who hasn't even visited his 'banchero has regressed' thread yet for quite a while now.

Nice 35/17/12/6/2 game by the real MVP to bring Denver back from a 25 point deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Nice 35/17/12/6/2 game by the real MVP to bring Denver back from a 25 point deficit.
    The real MVP has a losing record against SGA and still behind SGA's team in the rankings.

Meltdown. Says the autistic buffoon who hasn't even visited his 'banchero has regressed' thread yet for quite a while now.
    You are not bright enough to understand, that I am a fan of Banchero. I picked him on my fantasy team and he was playing games early. Catch up moron.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Jokic >> Bron

Rose >> SGA

iykyk
    Get some help please lol

Jokic's stat line tonight: 35 points 17 rebounds 12 assists, just another day at the office for the true MVP

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The real MVP has a losing record against SGA and still behind SGA's team in the rankings.
    SGA has a losing record against LeBron.